CH/31

“Damn it Matias, your always saying things to me, telling me I’m yours and I’m your mate. But you never go threw with it, what is it you want me, but you don’t want to mark me. You can’t have me and not have me at the same time. Your messing me up, I never do shit like this, Look at me.” Standing back looking at what I was doing and wearing.
    “I’m a mess, a mess because of you. Your doing all these crazy things to my body and my heart. I can’t take it anymore.” Crying hard. He went to touch me, but stopped. I gathered myself and cleared my face.

    “I gave you the perfect opportunity to tell me everything in the tub, all you had to do was say Yes Luna your right, that’s how I feel. But you didn’t and what’s worse is you said nothing, not a damn thing. So what is it Matias, what do you want?” Glaring at him. He looked at me a long time, and I waited, but nothing came out. It pissed me off, and I huffed at him and walked away.
    “Luna wait….your right.” I stopped keeping my back to him.
    “I suck at this, your what I really want, I just….I don’t know if I’m good enough for you.” rubbing the back of his neck.
    “Don’t bullshit me Matias, its not you who isn’t good enough for me, its me, cause I’m a half breed” turning my head to say everything. He came at me angrier. Grabbing my shoulders and spinning me around.

    “Don’t, don’t you ever say your not good enough, your perfect. I don’t care you’re a half breed, I never cared about that.”
    “Liar” Yelling at him.
    “it’s the truth, you know why I was walking the streets in pure daylight in wolf form? I was looking for my mate, you Luna I was looking for you. I just didn’t know it was you till we started getting closer, you are perfect for me. I love you, and only you.” I started crying. “I want you, I haven’t marked you cause I didn’t want to take away your freedom. I want to make you happy, even if its not with me.” He had been shaking my shoulders and gripping me, but it didn’t hurt.

He stood there looking at me as I cried, all these crazy stupid emotion running wild in my body like a virus. It didn’t take long for him to pull off the jacket and orange shirt. Slipping the shirt over my body and tying the jacket around my waist. Only speaking in a whisper I asked for one thing.
    “Take me home” He nodded picking me up and walking me towards the truck. He drove, I would of protested, but I really didn’t care. He was putting the blinker on toward my house when I spoke again.

    “Please not my house….I can’t its to hard.” Crying more. He pulled over to the side of the road, looking more worried.
    “Did you go in your hose before it was cleaned?” I nodded since words were not possible. A heavy sign knowing what I must of seen, pulling me closer to him and letting me cry harder. We ended up at his place, and I felt nervous. People were going to see me again, now in stead of a collar around my neck I was dressed like this. I really was going to have to move. Picking me up, with my legs wrapped around his waist, he tucked the jacket around my ass so no one could see me.

    Inside it was warm and dark, my head still in the crook of his neck smelling the wonderful scent that was his. Placing me on the bed and leaning down so his chest touched my knees.
    “Are you hungry?”
    “No” shaking my head,
    “Do you want anything?” he was worried, you could see it in his eyes.
    “I just want a shower.” With a nod he let me get up. In the bath I dropped everything on the floor, turning the water on. It didn’t take long for it to warm up. Its hotness dripped over my body and made me cry again. I was so drunk, I should of stopped at the club, but it was like the drinks were taking the pain away. Washing my hair and body to get the Vampire smell off of me, along with the sweat. I heard a knock.
    “Are you still in the shower?” He asked calmly
    “Yes?”

    “Alright, I’m leaving a towel and some clothes of mine for you to wear.” Instead of just letting him leave I opened the shower door. He was half ways in, putting the items on the sink when he saw me. I must of looked like crap, cause his eyes got big.
    “Your wound” He started for me. Looking at my side, it was a little red, and looked mad. Standing next to me, his finger lightly touched the area.
    “Does it hurt?” getting a little annoyed.