Chp. 1

I'm laying in this creepy ass closet in school. Slowly dying. Its dark by now and I have three letters next to me for three different people if I don't make it. Before I say anymore I should probably explain what happened. Well let's start with the first day of school.

~Your POV~7:30 August 28~

My name is Y/n Bentley and I'm intersex. Everyone knows and are supportive of me at school. Except for two guys at school. I have a older sister named Normani Kordei. We have different dads tho. Mine is Latino. My best friend is Lauren Jauregui. And my soon to be girlfriend Dinah Jane Hansen. Dinah and I used to be enemies in middle school to seventh grade. I found out the she had a huge crush on me and decided to end our rivalry cause I liked her too. Sophomore year I finally grew some balls to ask her out on the last day of school. I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend on our next date. Now today is our first day of school as Juniors. Normani and I just pulled up to the school. "You ready Y/n?" Normani asked taking the key out of the ignition. "Yeah. If Steven and Daniel mess with you let me know." I said to her. "Don't worry I will. I'm older than you by the way. I can handle him." She said getting out and I did the same. "I know but I'm making it my duty to protect my sister. Whether I'm younger than you or not. Same goes Lauren and Dinah." I said and she hugged me. "Your so cute. I really appreciate that a lot." She said pulling away. "Good. Cause dad told me to do it. But I was going to do it either way anyways. I feel like its my job to do so." I said holding the door for her to go in before me.

As soon as we walked in everyone greeted us as we walked to our lockers. I'm cool with everyone at school but Steven and Daniel. I'm the nicest person unless you piss me off. I'm also the class clown. Normani and I lockers were always beside each other. "You ready to see your girlfriend?" Normani teased me. "She is not my girlfriend yet. Soon though." I smirking causing her to squeal. We made it to our lockers and put our backpacks inside. We don't get any books until we go to each class today. I'll grab my book bag later on. We were meeting the other two in homeroom, so that's where we are headed to. When we got to Mr. Johnson's classroom they weren't there yet. We took a sit in the back. Normani pulled out her phone so I just laid my head down and waited for them to arrived. "Mani! Y/n!" Lauren and Dinah squealed. I could hear their feet hitting the floor as they ran. I'm assuming they hugged Normani already. "Is she sleeping?" Lauren asked poking me. I mean I was sleep until they yelled.

"I don't know. Push her." Dinah said. Someone push me lightly but being the dramatic person I am I fell on the floor. "Well damn. I only tapped you." Lauren said snickering along with the rest of the class. "I know I just felt like being extra." I giggled standing up. I hugged Lauren then moved on to Dinah. I haven't seen her since the beginning of summer. She went to stay with family during summer. "Put your arms around me baby! Put your arms around me baby! And squeezzzeeee!" I sang pulling her into a hug. She then pulled me into a kiss and we pulled away when Lauren and Mani started squealing. "I got that on video." Lauren squealed. "What are you singing tho?" Mani asked me. "Its just a little song I made for Dinah. But that's the only lyrics I got so far." I said sitting down pulling Dinah down on my lap. "That's cute." Lauren said smiling at us.

"Well,well, well. I thought you would have been in jail for robbing a old lady by now. I guess I'm wrong." Steven laughed with his sidekick Daniel. Steven, him and Daniel are the racist bullies of this school. Nobody likes them. Main reason why there are only three black kids in this school. Other black kids that went here or went to school with him transferred because they couldn't handle him. We can though. "I thought you would have been in jail for shooting up a school. I guess I was wrong too." I smirked and they glared at me. "You two better watch your backs Bentley and Jauregui." He growled before sitting in the back. As you know he is racist. Hate everyone not white. But he hates black people the most. But for some odd reason he hates me so much. So I get it the most. "Alright everyone sit down!" Mr. Johnson said. Dinah moved to the seat behind me. "I'm going to call role now." He said calling names. "Ah! I see I have miss Bentley again. I expect you to behave this year." Mr. Johnson said looking directly at me. "I want have a problem will I?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes. No. Yes. No. Maybe. Yes. No. Maybe so." I joked with him causing him to sigh. He finished role call and we were free to talk.
"Hey Tyler." I said to him. So the only black people are Me, Normani, and Tyler. "Hey. How's was your summer." He asked nicely. He is very sweet and caring. "Good. I went to my grandma's house and the beach. What about you?" I asked him. "I went to basketball camp again. You should have came. It was boring without you." He said smiling brightly. "Didn't have the money this year." He nodded and turned his attention to someone else who called him after excusing himself. "So Dinah, how's was your summer? I missed you." I asked turning in my seat backwards and grabbing her hands. "I missed you too baby. My summer was great. I got to see family I haven't seen in a while and we went to Disney World." She said. "Disney World? That's a lot of money." I said laughing. "It was but it was worth it." Dinah said giggling. We continued to talking till the bell rung. I grabbed Dinah's bag and walked her to her class. Lauren tagged along to because we have art together. Mani is the only one of us who is a Senior. I kissed Dinah and she went into her class. Lauren and I headed up stairs to go to class. Everyone was in class and we had five minutes to get to class but Steven and Daniel had to show up.

"Hey girls. You should really watch your backs." Daniel said smirking. "Let's put them in the closet. Shall we?" Steven said and grabbed us. The closet, its a big closet with a light hanging down by a rope. Its creepy but not really to the four of us. That's probably why he is taking us there. The four of us usually skip class and hide out in there sometimes, but nobody needs to know. "Let go!" Lauren growled. We were already next to the closet. We keep kicking and fighting back trying to get free. Steven opened the door and some how we got free. We pushed the two boys into the closet closing the door. It locks from the outside so they were stuck unless they had a key with them. We ran to class and got there right before the bell rang. "Hello class. I'm Mrs. Smith your Art teacher." Mrs Smith informed us.

~3rd period~

Now me, Dinah, and Lauren are in math class together with the one and only Mr. Johnson. We are working on a worksheet right now and I'm done. "Alright class I have too step outside real quick." Mr. Johnson said walking out. I got up and walked to the front of the class. "What are you doing?" Dinah asked me. "Giving him my autograph." I simply said. I grabbed the purple dry erase marker and wrote my last name 'Bentley' in big letters on the board. I sat back down in my chair and waited for him to come back. I do this all the time with the same marker. "Why Y/n? Why must you write your name every time I leave?" He asked we he walked in. "Its my autograph. You could sell that one day and make mad money. Just take it down and BAM! Autographed white board by Y/n Bentley." I said making everyone laughed. He shock his head and erased the board making me gasp dramatically loud. "How could you." I said. "Finish your work please." He said sitting down. "Already done. Enjoy." I said placing the papers on his desk slowly like it was a expensive. I slowly backed away while bowing down to my desk. "I'm done too can you take mine baby?" Dinah asked me once I sat down. "I just sat down tho." I said. "Fine. Be like that." She said turning away from me. "I'm kidding don't be mad at me." I said grabbing her papers. She then turned around and smiled at me innocently. Damn it not again. Lauren got me to take hers also. "Ok so what y'all doing after school?" I asked them. "I have homework and study for my History quiz for tomorrow. Mrs. Pothead is making us take a damn test on the second damn day of school." Lauren said sighing in frustration. "I am doing the same thing also." Dinah said and I nodded. "Well since Wednesday is a half day. Can I take you on a date Dinah?" I asked her. "Sure. Just tell me the time and I'll let my parents know." She said.

For the rest of the class we talked and annoyed Mr. Johnson. Once school ended we went our separate ways. I had so much homework already. I finished half at school and the rest at home. Once I finished I went to bed.

A/n~ I know I promised not to kill anybody else in my stories but I have a plan for this story. It will be very interesting. I had a dream of this and I died in the classroom in my dream. So I though why not change up the dream some and kill myself in a story only it will be you. I also made Lauren younger for this story. Tell me what you think Rockets.🚀 😎✌

~Paradise