Chp. 9

~Your POV~

So now that my body was taking out of the school I can move around town freely. So what I've been doing is watching over mine, Lauren's, and Dinah's family. I can't do much but I can try. Everyone seems to be taking my death pretty well. That's a lie. Dinah's been crying herself to sleep some nights. Same with Lauren and Normani. It pains me to see them so sad and broken. But I cant do anything about it. I just wish I could be there for them now. So I can comfort them and protect them. But I can't do that now that I'm gone. I'm not even going to get to see them on Xfactor. All because of my color I was killed. I don't understand how people can be so cruel to kill someone because of their race. I mean some kids are just raised that way. Maybe that's how Steven and Daniel were raised. There older brothers were the same way. Matter of fact, they were the ones who murdered my sister Winter. Anyways, back to reality.

Everyone is going back to school today I'm going to go too. No I'm not going to learn anything. Fuck you thought this was. I'm not learning anything unless I have too. But anyways, like I said I was going to school. Also because I'm bored and don't feel like just sitting around. So everyone is already in class. Its second period and today is math class. Dinah and Tyler had this class with me. Lauren was in this class but they realized they put her in the wrong class. They somehow put her a grade lower than she was really in. So now she is in the right math class. So I'm going to go there now since I wasted my staring at a worm outside. I don't know why. Don't ask. So I'm walking through the halls now and I see Ms. Greene. "Hey Y/n. What are you doing here?" She asked me. Why is she here and how does she see me? "Um I'm here because I'm bored and decided to follow the girls around. Maybe mess with Mr. Johnson. How do you see me?" I explained to her. "Well after you passed away a week later I passed away." She explained to me. "Well that explained a lot. Your just the first person I've gotten to speak with." I said then she pulled me into a hug.

"So why are you here Ms. Greene?" I asked her when we pulled away. We continued walking down the hall as we talked. "Well I came to see how my niece was doing. She's the new principal here. I might even scare her a little too." She said causing me to laugh. "I didn't think you had it in you to scare someone." I said as we stopped in front of the math class. "Well I learned from the best." She said as she started walking away. "And who is that?" I asked. "You." She shouted before she disappeared down the hall. I just shook my head and turned to go inside the room. I walked through the door since it was open and Tyler was looking at me. Like he was looking me dead in the eyes. So I pointed at myself and mouthed 'can you see me'. He nodded back and a smile started growing on his face. I waved at him and he waved back. I was smiling so hard right now because someone could actually see me. "What got you all smiley and who did you wave at?" Dinah asked Tyler. "I was just thinking of Y/n and one of my friends passed by and waved at me." He said as if it was nothing. Dinah just nodded and went back to her work.

"Well, well,well. Why isn't it lil panda. Didn't expect to see you so soon." I heard a very, very, very, VERY familiar voice say behind me. "Winter! I missed you so much!" I shouted hugging her. I may have started crying. "Girl! Don't cry. Your gonna make me cry and I don't want to mess up my makeup." Winter said fanning herself making me laugh. I wiped my eyes before I started speaking again. "Sorry I just missed my sister. But anyways what are you doing here?" I asked her. "The same as you. Excepts for scaring Mr. Johnson. I was waited on you before I did that." She said as if she knew I was going to die. "Wait a minute. Did you know I was going to die?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Yeah I did. When I died I had this vision of you dying. So yeah." She explained. "Ok. Is there anything else I should know?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes. You and I are one of those special people." She said which made me even more confused. "What do you mean special?" I asked her. "You know. The special people like Martin Luther King and Harriet Tubman. You know people who did something good for the world or had good hearts." She explained to me. At first I still didn't get it at first but then it hit me.

"Oh! They came back to life. So you and I are one of them?" I asked grinning. "Yes but you have to stay happy. If you get sad it will just take you longer to come back or you just stay dead." Winter explained to me. So basically Special People are people with good hearts or tried to make a difference in this world. Like Martin Luther King and Harriet Tubman. You don't have to do big things like they did but you get the point. But people like that come back to life. But it is rare. "Also I would like to see my parents again Y/n. So take me to them." Winter said but it was more like demanded. "No please or anything. But I'll take you to them. Mom is home today." I told her and she nodded really fast. "But first let me leave a message on that board first." I said pointing at the white board. I made my way to the board but had to dance behind Mr. Johnson back since his desk was in front of the desk. "Girl if you don't hurry yo ass up!" Winter yelled making me jump. Then I slipped over my feet and fell. I heard Tyler laugh and Mr. Johnson got on to him.

"Fuck you Tyler! That wasn't funny!" I said getting up and glaring at him. But as expected he couldn't hear me so I flipped him off. Before Winter could yell at me again I grabbed the purple marker. That way Dinah will know its me because I always used the purple marker. When I uncapped it I wrote down on the left board the lyrics to 'Fly Away by The Cheetah Girls'. Then on the right board I wrote 'Don't cry anymore. I'm coming back for my family and the one I love the most'. I drew a heart and put my initials underneath. As I was writing I heard gasps and people pointing at the board. Since Tyler could see me he knew it was me. I grabbed Winters hand and looked at Tyler to see him looking a me already. So I put my finger over my lips telling as if I was telling him to keep quiet. I winked at him before disappearing with Winter.

A/n~ Enjoy Rockets🚀 😎✌

~Paradise