Chp. 15

~Y/n~

Its the last concert of the 7/27 Tour and I'm really excited. I love watching them perform. The girls always look so happy when they are up on stage. They even let me go up on stage twice. Since people knew about 'Special people' that didn't really freak out. Every time the song Squeeze Dinah would dedicate it me. Today is also a special day too. Its Winter and I's Birthday! After their show we are going to go back to the hotel and watch a movie. Dinah wants to show me Suicide Squad. I heard it was good too. Dinah has been showing me all of the movies that I haven't seen because of course I'm dead. She let me listen to Beyonce's Lemonade Album. It was amazing too. Oh we watch Girl Meets World together. Dinah said we have too watch it together as a couple. Lauren played me her favorite music. Ally cooked food and I was mad because I couldn't eat it. Normani showed me some dance moves. But I'm still the dance better. No I don't. No body dances better than Mani no matter what anyone says. She showed me dance moves like the whip, nae nae, hit them folks. Camila showed me how to play the guitar. She said when I get back she will give me my own guitar to practice on.

Right now we are in our hotel rooms. Well Winter and I technology don't have one. But Winter and I are in Normani's room. We are waiting for my parents to get here. Same with the other girls. I can't wait to see Lauren and Dinah's family too. I haven't seen them since they moved. "Normani." I whined annoyingly but she ignored me. "Normani!!!" I whined even louder but still was ignored. So I got up and kneeled done I front of her. I snapped my fingers in her face. She didn't even blink. Her eyes was trained on her phone. Who could she be texting? I looked down at her and saw her texting Camila. With heart eyes.

Cami-Baby😍😘💓~ Baby are we still going to tell our parents about us?

Are they dating? "What are you doing?" Normani asked glaring at me. I ran back to the love seat and sat down. "Nothing." I said quickly. She got up and made her way towards me. "What all did you see?" She asked me sweetly. Uh oh. That means she is made. "I promise I want say anything Mani." I sad as she put her hands on either side of my head. "Why were you looking at my phone anyways?" She asked me. "I was calling your name and you weren't answering me. Please don't kill me." I said slouching all the way down in my seat. My head was now where my butt should be at. Now that I think about how would she kill me if I'm already dead. I'm so stupid. "Don't tell anyone. Got it bud?" She said staring right into my soul. I nodding quickly. I gulped and disappeared and hid behind Winter. Even though she can't physically do anything she is still scary as fuck.

Winter laughed at me and I pouted. We heard a knock at the door. I looked at Mani and she looked at me. We raced to the door but I was quicker. I just walked through the door and was greeted with my parents. "Hey mommy and daddy!" I said. "Hey Y/n. Where's your sisters?" She asked me. "They are inside." I said right as the door opened. "You cheated Y/n!" Mani shouted and crossed her arms with a pout. "Don't be mad because I can walk through walls." I said. She rolled her eyes and went to greet our parents. We went inside and they greeted Winter. "Happy birthday baby girls." Dad said sitting beside Winter. "Happy birthday Winter and Y/n." Mom said and we thanked them. "Hat are you girls doing before the show?" Dad asked Mani. "We wanted to spend time with our families." She said. "Y/n! Winter!" We looked up to are the Jauregui parents come in. "What up tho." I said saluting them. "Y/n!" This time it was the Hansen's. "More people!" I said excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now time for the show and the girls a doing a little prayer before going on. After they did that I hyped them up. "Fifth who!" I yelled "Harmony!" They yelled back. "Fifth who!" "Harmony!" "Fifth who!" "Harmony!" "7!" "27!" "7!" "27!" Everybody on three!" I said and we a put our hands in. "1!2!3! 7/27!" We all yelled. They were rushed on stage and they began the show. They are now at my favorite song All in my head. Well my second favorite.