Chp. 3

~Your POV~ August 31 Thursday~

Right now I am sitting outside of Dinah's house leaning on my car

Right now I am sitting outside of Dinah's house leaning on my car. It is seven o'clock and I'm waiting for her to come out so we can go to school. I was humming 'what if by the cheetah girls'. I may have an obsession with the movie but that song has a lot of meaning to me. Before I came out to about my dick, I always thought what if? What if everyone hates me? Then Lauren would always say what if they don't? But I always thought of negative. Like I'll always say what if everyone thinks I'm a freak? What if I get bullied? What if people use me? But Lauren would always throw a positive side in. Lauren was actually the one to help me do it. She encouraged me not to listen to anyone's opinion about me if they are just going to put me down and hate. She is like Mani and I's other sister. We all grow up together.

"Baby!" Dinah yelled running out of her house. Her parents waved at me from the door and I smiled waving back. Dinah jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I quickly grabbing her thighs so she wouldn't fall and spinning her around making her laugh. I love her laugh. I could listen to it all day. When I stopped she pulled me into a passionate kiss. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and a wave of electricity ran up my spine. Her lips were so soft I could kiss them all day. "I missed you." She said pulling away and I put her down. "I missed you too. We should probably go so we aren't late." I said opening the door for her and putting her bag in the backseat with mine. I jogged to the drivers side and started heading to school. "Whats that on your shirt and hat?" She asked and I gasped. "Only the best anime ever. How dare you not know. To answer your question this is Attack on Titan." I said and she nodded. "That is not the best show ever." She said grabbing my hand lacing her fingers with mine. "Your right. Your the best show ever." I said causing her to blush. "Stop!" She whined and I laughed. "Its true. You are like all my favorite shows in one. You're my very on Beyonce I get to see everyday." I said said making her blush even more. "Why do you have to say such nice things?" She asked turning in her seat. "Because someone has to say it to you. So I made it my job to work at the 'Make Dinah Jane Happy Foundation' just to see you smile." I said. "Your to good to me and cute. Your perfect." Dinah said kissing my cheek. "I know." I said playfully flipping my hair and she rolled her eyes playfully.

We finally arrived at school. I cars Normani and Lauren waiting by their cars. Parked next to Normani and turned off the engine. I got out and jogged to the passenger side opening the door for Dinah. "Hey girls." Normani said hugging us. "Hey sis. Hey Dinah" Lauren said also hugging us. "Hey. How are y'all doing?" I asked getting Dinah and I book bags out the back. "Good now how did the date go?" Normani asked. "It was good." Dinah simply said. "Just good? Nothing else happened?" Lauren asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah was something else supposed to happen?" Dinah pretended not to know. "Oh. Nothing, nothing at all." Normani and Lauren said smacking me in the back of my head. "What the fuck guys?" I said. "Why didn't you ask her?" Lauren whispered yelled but Dinah heard her. "Oh you mean for me to be her Girlfriend?" Dinah asked and they nodded. "Well she did." Dinah said  and grabbed me dragging me into the building. "And?" Normani asked catching up with us. "And what?" I asked. I love messing with them. "Oh. My. Fucking. God. Did she say yes?" Lauren asked annoyed. "Who?" I tilted my head a little. "Dinah!" They yelled once we reached our lockers. "Ohhhh!!!" Dinah and I said. "She said no." I said getting my stuff I needed from my locker. I'm trying so hard not to laugh. "What!? why!?" They yelled making people look at them. "Keep it down. We're just playing. She said yes." I said making them squeal. Then we walked to Dinah and Lauren lockers which were next to each other. "This is why I hate you guys. Y'all play to much." Lauren said annoyed.