Chp. 2

~Your POV~ Aug. 30 Wednesday~

I'm sitting in gym class waiting for the bell to ring. I'm in class with Tyler today. I have every class but gym and science with Lauren and Dinah. But I have every class with Tyler so at least I have a friend with me. Tyler and I are shooting the basketball and talking about random things. "So have you decided if you were playing basketball this year?" Tyler asked. "Of course I'm playing. Are you?" I asked him. "Yeah. Coach said if we do good this year he will throw a pizza party." Tyler said passing me the ball. I shot a three hitting nothing but net. "Free food? Nobody better mess up or everyone will buy me food." I said. "Alright class! Get changed and ready to go!" Coach Smith shouted. Everyone headed to the locker rooms and got changed. When the bell rung and everyone head to the best class ever. Lunch. I was meeting the girls in the Cafeteria. When I walked in me and Tyler went to grab our foods. Once we got our food we went our separate ways.

"Ladies." I said taking a seat in between Normani and Dinah. "Hey baby." Dinah said pecking my lips. "Hey Y/n." Lauren said fist bumping me and Normani hugged me since her mouth was full. "Did y'all hear that Steven and Daniel got locked in the closet yesterday?" Normani asked when she swallowed. "Yeah they tried to lock Lauren and I in there yesterday. Then we somehow got out of their hold and pushed them in." I told her. "Why would they do that?" Dinah asked with a hint of anger and I shrugged. "You know they always have to try and ruin our day." Lauren said. "Oh be ready by seven thirty Dinah. Wear something casual." I told her and nodded. "Where you two going?" Lauren asked me. "A date and no I'm not telling you where." I said and she pouted. "Well can you at least help me with my math homework?" Lauren asked. "Sure but only if you help me with English." She nodded and continued eating. "So are you guys going to go on xfactor or what?" I asked easing in eyebrow. "I don't know about that Y/n. Besides I'm not that good at singing." Normani said and the other agreed. "Oh come on guys. You all have a beautiful voice. I'm sure you all will go far and plus you're all beautiful." I said. They awed and pulled me into a group hug. "We'll think about it sis." Lauren said pulling away.

~date~

I just got done getting dressed so I can pick up Dinah

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I just got done getting dressed so I can pick up Dinah. We got out of school early because every Wednesday is a half day. We got out a one thirty. Lauren is here but she going stay here with Normani. I grabbed my keys to my red mustang and got in the car. When I got to Dinah's house I went up to the door knocking on it. After a second Gordon opened the door. "Hey Y/n. Come on in." He said opening the door more for me to come in. "Hey is Dinah ready yet? Or does she need more time?" I asked him as we sat down in the living room. "She is almost ready. So where are you two going?" He asked me. "We are having a picnic." I whispered so Dinah didn't over here us and he looked confused. "At this time of night? How would you see?" He asked me. "I put up lights. She always wanted to go on a date like this so I'm doing it for her." I stated proudly causing him to smile. "I knew there was a reason I liked you. Her other boyfriends never considered what she wanted to do. I hope you stick around long." He said which caused me smile really big. "Thanks. Is it ok if I ask Dinah to be my girlfriend?" I whispered just in case she walked in. "Of course. I trust you. Just protect her and don't break her heart." He said and I nodded.