Chp. 13

~Y/n~ 2016~

Its been awhile since I seen the girls. I know that they are doing well with their careers. Also apparently the fans know about me. Mom said the girls talk about me all the time. The talked about how I'm a supposed to come back. The fans like me too. They know about Dinah and I since before she became famous she had pictures online of us and they found them. But apparently the fans didn't care because they wanted her to be gay. Some people don't believe the whole come back to life thing. Well how do you explain Michael Jackson. He came back. James Brown. BB Kings. Tupac has to be back. Even though we haven't seen him yet. I'm gone find his ass.

I'm sitting in our backyard and all of a sudden I end up in a hotel room. "I miss you so much Y/n." I heard a raspy voice cry. I looked around and saw Lauren on the bed crying. Now after all these years she has gotten even more beautiful. Like damn girl! "Ello!" I said and her head shot up. "Y/n?" She asked staring at me in shock. "Hey Lauren. By the way I missed you sis." I said. She shot up out her bed and ran towards. When she got to me she ran smack into the wall. "The wall! You hurt it!" I yelled and started inspecting it. "I think you left a dent." I said laughing. "Hello! I'm hurt here Y/n." Lauren said holding her arm. "Hello! I'm dead here Lauren. You the decided to run through me." I sassed back. "Whatever. What are you doing here? I thought you couldn't leave town." Lauren asked. "Honestly, I don't know why I'm here. It must be you said my name. I don't know." I said truthfully. "Any other times I called you never showed up. So what's different now?" Lauren said. We both sat on her bed and thought for a minute. I looked at Lauren appearance. She has changed over the years. Her face isn't as chubby as it was when we were younger. Still pale. Her color is different. Looks like she dyed it black. She got taller to. Taller than me. I don't like it. Maybe because I'm still in the form I was when I died.

I looked at her head and saw that red beanie I gave her. It looked like it was glowing. "What's up the hat? Its glowing." I asked. She took off the hat and looked at it. "That's weird. Its never done that before." She said. "I have an idea. I'm going to jump out the window and you call my name without the hat on. The if it doesn't work after about five minute call me with the hat on and see if it works." I said and she nodded. She sat the hat on the bed and stood up. I went to the window and jumped down to the street. I made sure no one could see me tho. After five minutes nothing happened. Then I was brought back into the hotel room with Lauren. She had the hat on when I appeared. "Its the hat Y/n! The hat brings you to me!" Lauren squealed jumping around. "So the hat has some connection to me. Cool. Now if you need me just call me with the hat." I said. We heard the door click meaning someone just unlocked it. "Quick Y/n! That's Ally and she doesn't believe in this thing. So hide please." Lauren begged me in a whisper. "You got it dude." I said and slowly faded away. But I was still in the room. "I'm still here." I whispered in her ear making her jump a whole foot in the air. She reached back to punch me but hit the wall instead. "Dumbass." I said and she flipped me off.

"Hey Lauren!" A girl said. This must be Ally. Oh I remember her from Xfactor. She was so colorful. "Hey Ally." Lauren said shyly. I looked closely at her and it looked like Lauren was blushing. "I got you some nutella Lo." Ally said. The fuck is that? "Thanks Ally. You didn't have too." Lauren said. "But I wanted to." Ally said. I raised my eyebrow. Ally walked to Lauren and pulled her into a hug. Why she so short? They have been hugging for ten minutes now. Do I smell a relationship brewing. I got to mess with her. "Tap that ass Casper. Tap real good and hard." I said. Laurens eyes widen when she heard me. "Did you say something?" Ally asked Lauren. "No did you?" Lauren asked. "I said suck my booty hole clean." I whispered to Lauren and her face turn red. Ally pulled away from the hug and looked at Lauren. "I heard something again." Ally said. I was laughing so hard right now but she couldn't hear me. "I must be hearing things. I'm gonna go take a shower Lo." Ally said going to the bathroom. When the shower came on Lauren started fussing at me. "Y/n! Why would you do that?" Lauren asked me. I showed myself and fell on the ground laughing. When I calmed down I stood up. "Come on sis. You have to admit it was pretty funny." I said wiping the tears out my eyes. "I hate you." She said. "You love me." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Sadly I do. I need to go to bed. We have to be in the studio to write songs for our new album." Lauren said getting in bed. "OK. Tell the girls I said hi. Tell them I love them too. Or call me over. Anyways, bye love you sissy." I said waving. "Love you too sissy." Lauren said and I went back home.

A/n~i just feel like writing today. Enjoy my beautiful little Rockets and Rockettes love bugs🚀 ✌😊✌🐞🐝🐜

~Paradise