Reading list- Updates

So, here comes good news!

After having a lot of requests from you guys regarding adding your books to our reading lists, we finally decided to give you the chance.

If you think your book is good enough to be featured in our reading lists, please fill up the request form ( link will be in the comments, and at the end of chapter too).

Kindly note, please submit the requests for only the books that you feel are really good enough.

You can submit books which are complete, or about to complete with regular updates. Also, they must be well edited. 

Multiple requests will be automatically deleted, so kindly request only once.

There's a very small team at the back end, so please be patient as we need time to go through your work. 

Read the Rules and guidelines on the request form below, and kindly follow the instructions as you fill the form.

Due to restrictions we're not able to post clickable links here. Please go to message board or bio for direct links. Else copy paste any of these links into your browser window.

Link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmp4qT0Da4ngTmIGgNbEvkJmDiL3IVlOf2h9BIaZNmzdfALQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

Short link : https://goo.gl/forms/VaIWDJPqO3X5ChZr1

  We hope this helps a lot of undiscovered writers out here.  

Cheers!!