Be a Wattpad Campus Superwriters Outreach Influencer!

Become a WCS Outreach Influencer!

Spread the word for Wattpad Campus Superwriters and help writers in your network get discovered by Wattpad and win exciting rewards :)

Be our partner with Wattpad Campus Superwriters contest and help your friends & favorite writers who are in college get recognised for their writing talent!

For more information: Wattpad Campus Superwriters

Fill this form to register with us: WCS Influencer 

It doesn't matter if you are in college or recently graduated or graduated many years ago or about to enter college. It certainly doesn't matter if you're participating or not in Wattpad Campus Superwriters.

How does the program work?

Step 1: Register through the WCS influencer form

Step 2: Promote the Wattpad Campus Superwriters in your network.

Step 3: Ask the participants to use your Wattpad username as a referral code in the WCS submission form.

Step 4: Influencers reaching the milestones given below will be rewarded accordingly.

Get rewarded:

For bringing 5 writers, you will get a digital Certificate.

For bringing 10 writers, you will get a shout-out from Wattpad India Profile and a digital Certificate.

For bringing with 20 writers, you will get a shout-out from Wattpad India Profile & social media, Wattpad India Merchandise and a digital Certificate.

For bringing with 40+ writers, you will get a shout-out from Wattpad India Profile & social media, Wattpad India Merchandise, gift Voucher and a digital Certificate.

Some tips for promotion:

Reach out to writers you know directly and post on your social media. Do tag Wattpad India on your social media posts of #WattpadCampusSuperwriters promotion.

Facebook id: WattpadIN
Instagram id: wattpadindia
Twitter id: wattpadindia

Reach out to literature society of your college and share the details of the contest with them (graphics provided below).

Reach out to Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram groups/profiles of writers.

Note: If you have any new ideas to promote, please feel free to reach out to us in the comments.

In case the writers you reach out have any questions, please ask them to ask their questions in comments here - FAQ chapter contest 

Resources you can use to promote this contest

Written Material (To copy this message): Click here

Represent your college in Wattpad Campus Superwriters 2020 and get featured in The Times of India network. Also get reviewed by Top authors and editors from Penguin and HarperCollins.

To participate, fill the link to submission form: w.tt/wcs2020 and use my referral code: <enter your Wattpad username> in the second last question of the submission form. More information of the contest: http://w.tt/WCSContest2020

Graphics: Click here

So, are you ready for it?

*Please make sure if someone is filling the form using your reference they add your username in the Submission form (second last question) so we know.

Certificates will be signed by Devashish Sharma, Country head, India.