Quote Art Contest!

Wattpad is all about finding new stories to read or writing the stories that have been roaming in your head for a long time. There's often a need to promote your stories or find other good ones and Quote Arts are the perfect way to do that!

Not only are Quote Arts pretty, but they are also super helpful as they can be made within seconds and get you your quote along with your book's title, your username and Wattpad's official logo on it. The best part? You can customise the same with your own background.

So we thought, what's better than promoting your book and holding a contest at the same time?

Announcing the Quote Art Contest open now!

THE CHALLENGE

Create a Quote Art from any Wattpad story and share the same on any social media (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook) with the hashtags #Wattpad and #WattInQA

📱

DEADLINE

Post your Quote Arts to any of the social media listed above from 14th January, 2019 to 21st January, 2019 (11:59 pm Indian Standard Time).

📱

SUBMISSIONS

- You can create a Quote Art from your Wattpad app (feature not available on the site). Here's a quick guide on how to make a Quote Art using Wattpad. Click on this link if the video below doesn't work.

- Make sure to add the hashtags #Wattpad and #WattInQA (clarification: it's a capital i not an L there) to your posts so that we can discover them. Both tags are mandatory.

- The quote can be from any book (does not have to be based in India/ written by an Indian author only). Feel free to share any of your favourite Wattpad book quotes. Pick a catchy quote from the story that will show your followers why you love the story and how it hooked you. Yes, you can also share quotes from your own Wattpad stories.

- Unlimited entries are allowed. Feel free to post as many entries and on as many social media apps as possible.

- Please take the time to pick a pretty/ catchy/ apt background because there will be 3 winning picks: One that gets the most likes, one that gets the most shares and third based on the judges' choice.

- To clarify, only entries made from the Wattpad Quote Art feature will be eligible for this contest. No graphics made from other softwares or sites will be eligible even if they have the same features as a Wattpad Quote Art.

- If your account is set to private, we won't be able to see your posts and hence would automatically be disqualified. Yet, feel free to share your Quote Arts in the spirit of this contest.

- Also add other relevant hashtags and you can tag the author, Wattpad and us in your posts, if you wish to.

- Any further questions? Feel free to ask us here.

📱

THE PRIZE

1. The post with the most likes + the post with the most shares + the post that wins as per the judges' choice will be promoted on all our social media accounts directly through your profiles. This means we will add your post to our Instagram, retweet them on Twitter, share them on Facebook etc. making sure your account gets promoted through our social media accounts. A great chance for recognition and to get yourself (and your books) promoted!

2. Some of our best entries will also be featured on our Wattpad India Pinterest account and promoted on a separate board there. Follow us and our boards on Pinterest - here

📱

Good luck!

Good luck!

- Wattpad India Team