The Golden Bird Awards

To celebrate AmbassadorsIN 4th anniversary on 1st August, we've decided to have an exclusive contest just for you to showcase your extraordinary stories in the Orange world, introducing The Golden Bird Awards! It's time to fly high, and to flag our remarkable diversities from all around the nation.

The Golden Bird Awards

Rules and Guidelines

1. Only completed stories are eligible to enter.
2. The Date when the book was written or published doesn't matter as long as the book belongs to you.
3. All Fiction Stories are eligible to participate except Fanfics.
4. You can submit your stories written in English as well as Indian languages which are supported by Wattpad.
5. The Last Date to Enter is 31st July.
5. All the Results will be announced in mid-late August, depending upon the number of entries received.
6. To enter the competition all you'd need to do is tag your story with #TGBA and then Tag 5 friends on this Announcement Chapter.
7. Winners will get Stickers to add on their story covers, will be featured on our profile reading lists, also will be provided with the Social media Winning Cover Images to decorate social profiles.
8. The Top 10 winners will be selected, irrespective of genre and language.
9. Only Indian Authors are eligible to participate, its okay if your plot doesn't contain any Indian culture references.

So simple, right? Enter now!

A slight update : For those who have entered their books so far as well as the ones who are supposed to enter. Kindly comment the name of the books you are entering in replies to the comments where you are tagging your friends. It'd be easier for us to keep a track of entries since Multiple books by same authors are been added daily.