Love for Books Contest

'LOVE FOR BOOKS' CONTEST

We deeply love books, don't we? From the cover, to the visual treat of online reading or the feel of a book in our hand, every story contains the gift to transport us to any place and time, to make us think from different perspectives, and to make us think about our own life in a different way.

This month of February we are going to dedicate it to our one and only love, 'books'. We are going to take a pledge that we are going to read at least 5 books this month, but that's not it, we have are also going to show our love by writing reviews of the books we read in this challenge.

Here's the idea:
-The books can be from hard copies, e-books to Wattpad stories.

-You are going to create a book(story) on wattpad, titled, "Wattpad Love4Books." After completing each story you will write a review for it and so on, by adding new parts to the book you made for this challenge. So the book will have 5 chapters in total for each review.

-The review chapter should be at least 500 words. Also, add the cover of the book to the chapter and title of the book. Tag your story on Wattpad with #Love4bookswattpad. Your entry will not be considered if this tag is not used. You can use many other tags as well.

-Tag us using #Love4bookswattpad and share the link of the book(story) on your social media (Facebook, Instagram and twitter) handles using the same #tag (#Love4bookswattpad). You can use many other tags as well, but #Love4bookswattpad is mandatory. Your entry will not be considered if this hashtag is not used.

EACH WINNER WILL GET A 500rs. WORTH AMAZON GIFT CARD!!

-We are going to select four winners:
1. Review with the most comments
2. Review with the most shares on social media
3. Review with the most likes on social media
4. Judge's choice.

Here's how your social media entries should look like.

Twitter:

Facebook:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Instagram:

-The contest starts from 1st Feb and ends on 1st March. We are going to announce the winners by 15th March. Stay tuned for more.