InMag #5 Contest - The Chocolaty Humor

Chocolate is the ultimate divulgence, a reliable source of consolation when life lets us down, also a mood-enhancer and a loved one in positive circumstances.

But if we end up eating too much, it doesn't seem right. We just spoil our teeth and gain weight. So does chocolate laugh on us when we eat it? or should we laugh on chocolate because we eat it? Ever thought on it?

 So does chocolate laugh on us when we eat it? or should we laugh on chocolate because we eat it? Ever thought on it?

Chocolate: Oh Please come to the point,  AmbassadorsIN.

AmbassadorsIN: We are introducing a new contest chocolate and you're the theme "The Chocolaty Humor!"..... Yes you're the one! But we need to be phunny, not so sorry! :P 

*gets curious*

Chocolate: I always spread smiles either way. So how does it work?

AmbassadorsIN: Users will have to write a short story/incident with the theme "chocolate" and should be in humor genre. All selected entries will be published in InMag #5th edition. The genre will be humor with the word limit of maximum 2k words.

Chocolate: Sounds interesting, but who'll make the cover?

AmbassadorsIN: We will request our followers to try a hand on making the cover of the InMag #5th edition. The best cover will be selected by us. Don't worry, chocolate, you will be on the cover! The title will be "InMag #5th edition" and tagline will be "The Chocolaty humor" for the rest designers will need to get creative.

Chocolate: Cool! Do the top three entries get chocolate?

AmbassadorsIN: You are useless in the summer heat. We will feature the top entries on our profile and promote their work (includes social media).

Chocolate: Sounds like a deal!

AmbassadorsIN: Starting now, we are waiting for the entries and covers at wattpadindia@gmail.com till 30th May 2018. Results will be out on 6th June 2018. Let's see which entries are most fun! 

Chocolate: All the best AmbassadorsIN, and to all the followers of this awesome community! I trust you'll.