Airplanes ~ Sam x Reader

Ever since you started hunting with Sam and Dean, you've practically lived in the Impala.

However, you now had to go on a plane, and you've always been terrified of them ever since you took a trip on one and it went through terrible termblmce when you were a kid.

As you were boarding, Dean started getting nervous, but you were already a wreck, just a calm and collected wreck.
"Are you okay?" Sam asked his older brother. Dean stared off to the side a little, "No, not really." He answered. "Why? What's wrong?" He asked and Dean gave him an uneasy look, "Uh, I kind of have this problem with..." Dean trailed off, but Sam finished for him. "Flying?"

Dean sighed, "It's never really been an issue until now."
Sam started looking impatient, "You're joking, right?" Dean shook his head, "Do I look like I'm joking? Why do you think I drive everywhere, Sam?!" Dean said, earning a few glares from the people around the room.

"You have to get on because this case needs more then two people." Sam told Dean, "I know." Dean said, obviously scared. "So let's go" Sam said, grabbing hold of both of you, but neither of them knew about your fear of flying.

As soon as you were on the plane, you started crying softly. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" Sam asked you. You shook your head, then looked out the window, avoiding his question completely.

Once the plane started, and the pilot started speaking, you grabbed onto Sam's hand and squeezed your eyes shut.
Dean was doing the same, and Sam was in the middle of the two of you, wishing he wasn't stuck between two people who are both terrified of flying.

"(Y/n), Dean, you guys are okay." Sam said, laughing, but you were dead serious, and you looked over to find that Dean was dead serious too.
"Really? Because I feel like this is some scary shit." Dean said aggressively as the plane began to stabilize.
You nodded your head, looking from Dean to Sam.
Sam rolled his eyes, "Don't worry, I've got you." He said sarcastically to Dean, pulling him into a hug, but Dean flicked him away.
"And I've got you too." Sam whispered into your ear, and you felt a small blush creep onto your face as Sam embraced your hand into his.