High Heels ~ Sam x Reader

Sam Imagine:

You're insecure about your height

~~~~

You weren't very tall at all. Only 5 foot, which made you feel childish against your giant boyfriend.

Sam never noticed how much you despised your height until you started wearing high heels whenever you weren't hunting.

One night, before you went to a diner to get dinner with Sam and Dean, Sam stopped you when he noticed you were putting on heels that were very high. "Babe, don't those shoes hurt your feet?" He asked. You shrugged, putting the last shoe on. "I thought you didn't like high heels." Sam said, cautiously. You nodded, but then just shrugged again. "Why do you were them then?" He asked, sitting down next to you.
"Sam..." you started, trying to avoid this conversation completely, but all he did was intensely stare into your (y/e/c) eyes. You sighed, finally giving in and telling you. "I'm short, Sam, and I hate it. People always stare at us when we're in public and I can't even reach things from the top shelves." You admitted to him. "(Y/n), you're perfect sized. I love your height. I think it makes you adorable, but sexy in the most unimaginable way possible. I love cuddling with you and I love holding your hand. I love you, from your giant heart to your tiny body, and I will never stop loving you." Sam cooed you, and you brought him into a hug, "Thank you." You said softly, slipping off your high heels and putting on your vans. "Ready to go?" Sam asked when he saw your smile once you were back in your sneakers. You nodded, grabbing his hand with yours.