Snacks ~ Castiel x Reader

Hey! So this one is kind of really short so I think I might do a part two (??)
-
"Deannnnnn" you complained, "we have to pull over, I'm starving".
Dean sighed, not being able to say no to his little sister, and pulling over at the nearest gas station.
"Okay, what do you want?" Sam asked you, leaning on his seat and turning towards you, "Just some chips and drinks" You said, flashing a smile.
Dean, Cas, and Sam hustled out of the Impala and into the store.

Sam noticed that Castiel was blushing and hiding his smile by walking behind the two brothers. "Cas? What's up?" He said, which gained Deans attention, who looked over at his smaller friend and lightly shoved his arm. "Yeah, you've been acting... strange lately." Dean said with a smirk slowly forming across his face.
"I can assure you that everything is fine." Cas said, but it was too late because the brothers already figured out something was up. "Come on, Cas, what's going on?" Sam said, but Castiel just waved him away.
"We should probably get the snacks for (y/n)" he said, attempting to change the subject, but his voice sounded different when he said your name, and Sam definitely picked up on it. "Oh... (y/n)?" The younger of the two said, and Castiel looked down, as if trying to hide his blushed face.
Dean caught on after Sam, "Ooohhh does someone have a crush" Dean teased.
Castiel finally looked up, giving Sam and Dean the best bitch face possible.
"Huh" Sam said, making his amused face, and then laughing. "Shut up." Castiel mumbled lightly. "I just said huh." Sam said, chuckling to himself, "And I just said shut up." Cas said, causing Dean to burst out laughing.

Sam and Dean left Castiel to pay for the snacks, and when Cas was out of hearing range, Dean pulled Sam over and whispered "Do you think maybe we should say something to her about this?" Sam shook his head, giggling a bit, "Nah, let's let them figure it out for themselves."

Once everybody was back in the car, you noticed that it was awfully tense between Castiel and your older brothers, "Did I miss something...?" You asked as delicately as possible. Sam chuckled under his breath a bit, "I don't know, Cas, did she?" Dean said, which caused Castiel to look out the car window, as if he was avoiding all forms of this conversation possible.