Chapter 1 - He is Back!

*Patricia's POV*

I was in hurry to Bubble Tea in order to meet my friend, Janine del Rosario-Zobel. She texted me. "URGENT!" so I could not help but worry about her.

"Pat!" she gave me a hug when I arrived.

"Janine, relax," I said as I returned her hug, "Why are you so giddy?" I continued as we took our seats.

"Ohemz, Patricia! You must hear this," she said excitingly. I can't help but raised my eyebrows on her and waited for her to tell me the news. I do not know if she just had too much sugar on her milk tea or being hyper is her only outlet for being a housewife.

"I have two good news!" she exclaimed, "which one would you like to hear first?"

I tried not to roll my eyes so she won't feel bad, I mean, how can I ever make a choice? I do not have a single idea about what she is about to tell me.

"Oops! Silly of me. Haha," she grinned, "the first good news is about my love life. The second is about your love life. So, which do you want to hear first?"

"Tell me about your love life," I slumped at the table, "did you forgot that I have been loveless for more than two years now?"

"That is what you think!" she interrupted, "but anyway, here's my first news," she excitingly placed a pregnancy test kit on the table. Like seriously? She just placed an apparatus that contains her urine on the table! But I forgot what I am about to say when I saw two lines on it.

"Oh shoots!" Janine, you're pregnant?" it was a statement though I wanted her confirmation.

"One hundred percent," she clapped while she sang her excitement, "and the second news is," she stopped and smiled.

Ugh! I knew she wanted to thrill me but it is killing me so I raised my brows.

"MR. STUART CORDOVAL is finally back in the Philippines!" she raised her hands as if she just won a contest.

"Seriously?" I whispered in disbelief.

HE IS BACK – he was my sweetest dream but fulfilled my most painful nightmare. I live because he is my vitamins but died because he is my poison. He is my happiness yet he caused me sadness. The man who can turn my world upside down is finally back!

"Hey," she held my hand, "why are you so quiet? Aren't you happy that he is finally back?"

"Of course," I tried to fake a smile, "I am happy."

"But you don't look like you're happy," she noticed, "don't you want him back?"

"I think four years of being a stalker plus one-year of hoping that I can make him love me is enough," I sighed as I remembered everything in the past.

Yes, I followed him around as his stalker for four years. During those times, I made sure that none of the girls can ever be close to him. Why did it? Maybe because I believed on the promise that my cousin told me when I first met him.

*Flashback*

"Cuz, what is the name of that drummer?" I asked while my eyes stayed hooked to the handsome man behind the drum set.

"He is the best friend I have been telling you about. He is Stuart Cordoval" my cousin replied but I think he noticed how I looked at him so she frankly asked, "do you like him?"

"Huh? Ah-eh," I was dumbfounded that I do not even know how to answer her.

"That's okay," she must have seen me blushed for her to say that, "I am used to this because a lot of girls have a huge crush on my best friend, but don't worry," she gave me a meaningful smile, "I prefer you over anyone else so I am going to help you have him," she continued and dragged me towards the backstage.