Chapter 16 - The Chase Begins

*Stuart's POV*

'That's my girl,' the thought that entered my mind as I watched her walked towards her friend, Rea. She is indeed the epitome of seduction and there is no doubt to it. I have to admit, I find everything she does as seductive and couldn't take my eyes off her. I continued to stare as I make my way to her.

"I am drawn to her," I guess that is how I would name what I felt for her right now.

"Towel sir?" that flat-chested girl came to offer me a towel but my eyes were fixated to Patricia so I just passed by her. I saw Patricia bit her lower lip before turning her head away from me. I must admit that that gesture is super sexy. I was almost near her when she suddenly pulled her friend and they both headed to the resort's restobar.

'Go ahead, Patricia,' I smirked as I watched her go, 'no matter how hard you try to avoid me, I will always be able to catch up on you. I must admit, I am starting to enjoy this chase.'

The day almost ended and after we ate our lunch, the group decided to stay late to have fun with some drinks and cool music. I had a few drinks but my eyes were still on Patricia. I watched her from the corner while she laughed with her friends. I am trying to battle myself between sitting next to her or dragging her away so I can have a time alone with her. I was indeed drawn to her and the feeling keeps gets stronger every minute.

"Sir, do you wanna dance?" my silence was broken when the girl named Rachel sat next to me but it is not her presence that disturbed me; it was how she brushed her palms on my thigh.

"I think you should respect my personal space, miss," I said while stopping her hand from moving further up.

A face of disappointment was painted on her face but she did not give up, "I just would like to tell you something."

I noticed her friend sat next to her and I also do not want to be rude, especially that the managers and supervisors of Blue Plate were seated around the same table where I am.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well sir," Rachel flirted again, "I just noticed how close you were with Patricia Sandoval."

"Is there something wrong about it?" I asked adamantly.

"Hmm," she shrugged, "I just thought you need to know something about her first before you become one of her victims."

"Rachel! Charity!" the manager of the Blue Plate warned them but it didn't stop the two from telling me their thoughts about Patricia.

"I am sorry, Maa'am," Charity looked at their manager, "we are just concern about Sir Stuart."

"Do you know that I hate people who gossips about their fellow workers?" I warned them but I intentionally made my voice louder to also warn the other workers who are seated near us.

"Oh no! This is not a mere gossip," Rachel shook her head, "I saw everything with my own two eyes. I witnessed the different cars that picks her up every closing time."

"And take note," Charity blurted, "these are different cars. It means that she goes with different men."

"I even tried to stalk her one time," Rachel exclaimed, "and I saw that she went in the hotel with three old men!"

They are clearly talking about Patricia's private show with Kaz and they are using what they know to destroy my wife, I mean, ex-wife. They obviously do not like Patricia but I do not care whatever their reason is. What matter now is that I need to protect Patricia, even if it means that I have to buy all her services just like what my Dad did to her before.