35.

I smoothed down my outfit one more time and fixed my hair so it wasn't in my eyes while I looked in the body-length mirror at my reflection.

"This looks okay, right?" I spun around to ask Theo who was watching me as he laid comfily on my bed.

I was wearing a long-sleeved army green t-shirt dress, some black leggings, a silver braided bracelet, and my favorite pair of leather cedar-colored boots. I'll admit I was nervous. This is the first time I'd ever brought a guy home for a holiday with my crazy family. I was just hoping they wouldn't scare him away.

"Looks gorgeous." He mumbled in a tired tone.

"That's what you said about the last three." I almost growled while squinting my eyes in an attempt to intimidate him.

"Well you looked gorgeous in the last three. Is there a law against telling the truth?" He asked while climbing off my bed.

"Well no," I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic remarks. I turned back to my mirror with my hands on my hips. "But-"

"No buts. You need to stop worrying so much. They're your family. You have nothing to worry about." He said as he slipped his arms around my waist from behind.

How does one even get out of my bed so quickly?

"You've never even met them before." I said while turning around to face him.

"Yeah, but remember how I told you I'm extremely good with talking to older people?" He asked me and I nodded. "Well, believe it or not, I'm also extremely good with other age groups. Like with the guys I got football we can talk about, and with the ladies I can amaze them with my good looks and charm." He said with a knowing smirk.

I sent a flirty smirk back and wrapped my arms around his neck while his stayed on my waist. "Yeah! And you also have the mentality of a child so you'll get along with them well enough too!"

"Hey!" He whined causing me to laugh. "Child?!"

"Yes! I'm thinking around the 4-year old range."

"No! No! No! I'm at least around 8." He chuckled while leaning down so he had access of my mouth.

"Nah. At most 6." I smirked while my eyes flickered from his perfect eyes to his most perfect lips.

"Take that back!" He shouted animatedly.

"Or else what?" I smiled slyly.

"Or else I'll do this!" He picked me up and laid me on my bed and immediately started tickling me.

"No! Make it stop!" I shouted while laughing.

"Stop what?" He questioned in fake innocence.

I looked around trying to find an escape but Theo had me held down so there wasn't even a remote chance of me getting away.

"Tickling...me!" I laughed so hard that it was becoming hard to breathe.

"On one condition." He smirked while continuing to tickle me.

"What. Is. It?!" I said each word in between the girly giggles that kept leaving my mouth.

"Give me a kiss." He said while leaning down to make his face hover over my own.