49.

HIP HIP HOORAY TO 50 CHAPTERS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.
                                        ***
I took a deep breath to try to get some much needed oxygen to my lungs.

Breathe in and out. Keep calm. Relax.

I repeated all these things to myself in attempts of keeping myself sane before boarding the pristine white jet. There wasn't a single speck that I could see. Knowing the Thompsons, I bet they paid someone specifically just to scrub it clean daily.

With it right in front of me I couldn't see a single speck of dirt on it's exterior. I'd bet my favorite pair of fuzzy socks that the interior was just as immaculate.

I stared at the small set of steps that descended from the aircraft, they were almost like a tongue that wanted me to take a step aboard before swallowing me whole.

The pilot stood with greeting smile at the top of the staircase and the flight attendants were currently helping us by taking our luggage aboard.

I kept mumbling "thank you" to each one that took one of my bags, while I stood with my eyes trained on the metal deathtrap that would most likely fly me straight to my doom. My fingers were tightly balled up and slightly clammy while my jaw remained dropped unable to speak.

From beside me I noticed the last attendant pick up Theo's duffel. Theo thanked him before the guy climbed the black steps and carried the bag into the interior of the Thompson family jet.

It was unfair how he had only packed two bags while I had a whopping five along with my purse, makeup bag, and carryon.

I had said no to purses all together, but damn Tucker was adamant on me having one on my person at all times. So he went out and bought me one to go with each and every outfit, which Theo politely paid for.

I tugged at my clingy jeans and wished I was rather in my cozy pajamas, but Tucker, being the fashionista he is, said it was a total "no-no" to roll out of bed then board a plane.

My fingers gripped the handles of my handbag tightly as I started contemplating running all the way back to the apartment. But I doubted I'd make it far in the feet-killers I was currently sporting. I currently hated the man who invented high heels.

He was preventing me from sprinting away from my likely death in a steel torpedo with wings. What a lovely guy.

All of a sudden an all too familiar voice sounded from behind me. "You might wanna loosen your grip on the purse. Wouldn't want you to go to jail for murder, now would we?"

"I'd take jail time over flying in a plane."

"Jet," Theo corrected in a smart tone.

I threw him a heated glare.

"You really want to start with me right now?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"No...maybe." He grinned cheekily. "Depends on what we're starting."

I let out a huff of annoyance and turned back to watch the plane...ahem sorry. Jet.

I have never really had a fear of planes, but then again I've never been in one. And seeing it for the first time must've brought this fear on.

"Come on, Mya. It's extremely safe. We have one of the best pilots in the world. He used to fly fighter jets in the military. I've flown with him so many times that I lost track, and I'm still in one piece aren't I?"

I didn't turn to look at him. I still kept my eyes trained of the swift flying contraption and thought on his words.

"It was just luck." I shrugged.