Chapter One

Chapter One
The Anniversary

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

- Dr. Seuss

Cecily pov.

I wake up to total silence. The same way I've woke up the past four years. I roll around in my pink fuzzy animal print blankets that are on my bed while looking for my phone until I find it. I enter in the code 0-7-9-0 to unlock the phone. I check my messages.

Ready for the first day of high school as an junior - Cole
sent 5:12 am.

My best friend Cole Greyson messaged me. Holy Shit 5 am. let me tell you something, I'm not a morning person. I need coffee when I first wake up. It's 7:00 am. so I should probably get up now. I quickly send a reply to Cole.

no, I hate SCHOOL!!!- Cecily

I heave my self out of my blankets and then out of bed. My phone starts ringing Oath- by Cher Loyd. I pick it up and answer it, obviously its Cole, I know It's a girly song for it to be Cole's ringtone but I chose it because were best-friends.

"hey" Cole says,
"what" I say back,
"someone needs coffee" Cole says,
"oh how you wound me" I say,
"whatever" he says.

I walk over to the sink and start brushing my teeth.

"you should be more exited for school," he says,
"i-sh-can-ch- 'tsh" I say, Trying to talk while brushing my teeth.
"words please" he says.

I finish brushing my teeth. I then walk to my dresser to find clothes luckily I showered last night so I don't have to shower to day.

"I said I can't, Victoria makes school living hell." I say to him,
"Maybe Victoria changed" he says,
"I doubt it, she turned in to a bitch" I say, "sorry." he says
"It's okay, It's not your fault, oh pick me up in like twenty okay" I say to him and hang up before he can reply.

I sigh as a rummage through my dresser for clothes. Victoria, used to be our best-friend. me, her and Cole were inseparable. Until 8th grade started, then she started hanging out with the popular girls and stopped hanging with us.

8th grade was the worst I got bullied so much and mainly Victoria bullied me. The only person who stuck up for me was Cole, but that didn't help the bullying. Until sophomore year. In 10th grade Cole got buff, and joined the football team. No one dares say something mean to him or me. He's now co-captain of the football team, and my boyfriend - Aiden- is the captain.

I end up wearing a red lacy dress with some red heels and my matching red purse with my ruby earnings. I wanted to look good today since It's me and Aiden's anniversary. we've been together for four years -8th grade- , I put on some makeup, just the basics, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick.
(pic below.)

)