Chapter 3: Plan of Action

Hermione Granger's POV mostly
That night in the common room, Cedric had his plan laid out and was gonna take action the next morning. Hermione wanted to talk to Cedric but she didn't know how to get to him. She decided to take action a write on a piece of parchment "Meet me near the Black Lake right after classes, there's something I want to tell you-H." Hermione putting the H there instead of her name wouldn't stand out it was her. Harry's owl, Hedwig, was right there. Hermione not wanting to get in trouble for wandering the school at the middle of the night, she used Hedwig to send the message to Cedric hoping he would get it quickly.

Cedric Diggory's POV
When Cedric was drawing out his plan, he heard Hedwig at the window near his bed. Windows near the bed are lucky because Hufflepuff's sleep in their basement which doesn't have a lot of windows.
He read the note aloud. "Meet near the Black Lake right after classes, there's something I want to tell you-H." Cedric automatically thought it Harry sent hint the note because he has seen the bird who gave him the letter around and near Harry Potter. The common room was peaceful until one of Cedric's best friends interrupted.
"Ced, what is that?" the friend said to Cedric.
"Lukas, hi. Just a note, probably from Harry." Cedric said.
"Well hope its worth it. I mean if it wasn't then what's the point of that?"
"I don't know."
"Well I mean it's Harry, you wouldn't deny seeing him."
"Yeah. You want to know what happened today?"
"Of course! What it is? Is it good?"
"Well, today I went to the library and met a girl and I ran into her and we talked and it was very awkward because I met her before and in the past we may have had a thing."
"Wait! Was it one of your old girlfriends?"
Cedric had to soak in what Lukas just told him.
"No it was someone else that's a girl."
"Well what did you talk about?"
"Barely anything since it was so awkward."
"What did you do before?"
"Well I kissed her at some point in the summer at World Cup."
"Wait I know who your talking about!"
"You do?" Cedric hesitated.
"It's Ginny Weasley!" Lukas exclaimed.
Cedric had no words to say. Didn't he tell his friend who the girls were? He knew he did just that his friend not get a hint?
"Um...yes." Cedric hesitated.
"Mate, were talking about this in the morning. Night." Lukas said back while heading to the dormitory.
Cedric decided to go to bed and wait for the person to meet him after classes. Also he has his plan up his sleeve. With the thought of pretending he liked Ginny was gonna be hard because it was easy to figure out who he like which wasn't Ginny. Out of anyone Lukas could have guessed it was Ginny. There was another girl he mentioned or did he?

Hermione Granger's POV
Hermione sitting at the common room stared to pack things up for the night. Hedwig then returned from her fly. Hermione gave her an owl treat the Harry has for her because Hedwig did the fly at night and gave it to someone that took some skill to get to. It was 21:30 and Hermione started to walk to her dormitory.
"Hermione," a voice came from door into the boy's dormitory. Hermione turned back to see Harry.
"Hi Harry. I hope you don't mind if I used Hedwig for sending a last minute note to someone. She did well." Hermione said right a way.
"It's ok," Harry responded back. "As long as if she didn't get hurt or anything. You can use her for any last minute notes you need to send besides, I haven't used her much so she pry had fun to stretch her wings out more. Wait...who was the note for then?"
Hermione didn't expect Harry to ask her that question. She tried to think of someone that wasn't Cedric. She didn't want Harry to know that she sent it to a boy yet. Quick minded she thought of the first student on the top of her head.
"The note was for...Susan Bones...yep that was for her," she responded back in awkward and strange way. "Susan sent me a note earlier and I forgot to write to her back. It was about Potions homework."
"Ok then," Harry said in a confused way. "Well I just wanted to see who was still down here at this time. Night Hermione."
"Night Harry." Hermione said back.
Hermione went to her dormitory and there in bed she thought how to address Cedric tomorrow. This wasn't something she would do but she did it anyway. Her plan wasn't the best but she did something.

Summary: Hermione sent a note which was her simple plan to talk to Cedric. Cedric is expecting Harry. What will happen when he finds out Hermione sent the note? Is the thought of Cedric liking Ginny gonna be spreader out. What's Hermione's reaction when she find out about this?
Note: This wasn't my strongest chapter. Don't worry, the next chapters get stronger as you read and stay tuned.