Chapter 25/The Final Ending: The Sun Comes Out

A/N: Hello! There's one more chapter after this! Look at me posting a lot. Enjoy:-)

"Do you think they'll be out soon?" Hermione asked Ron.

"They should both be back. He would want to see you again."

"Yeah. Wait! I thought you didn't care for Pretty Boy Diggory."

"After the Yule Ball, I accepted you two. Besides, Ginny told me about you two more in depth."

"Yes...wait what!"

"Ginny told me voluntarily after the Yule Ball that night."

"So, you don't care anymore?"

"I do care but I don't hate it."

"Thanks Ron!"

The Cup took Cedric and Harry to a graveyard known as Little Hangleton Graveyard. Both Cedric and Harry felt as if they were thrown onto the hard ground. The cup bounced away.

"You alright?" Cedric asked and got up.

"Yeah." Harry replied.

"Where are we?" Cedric asked no one and started looking for the Cup. He found the Cup. "Harry the Cup is a portkey!" Cedric exclaimed.

"Cedric, we have to get out of here!"

"What are you talking about?"

A man came in the presence of the two holding what looked like a dead skinless snake man.

Cedric stood his ground wand drawn towards them. "Who are you and what do you want?"

"Disarm the spare." Pettigrew heard from his master.

"Expelliarmus!" Pettigrew said and Cedric lost grip of his wand which flew far near the Cup.

Cedric witnessed the Dark Lord return in front of him. The point was, no one was paying attention to him. Quickly and quietly, he got himself near the Cup and found his wand a couple feet away from the Cup. Harry caught a glimpse of Cedric near the Cup. When it thought it was safe, he ran to the cup and Cedric and Harry left the graveyard but the Dark Lord returned.

Cedric and Harry both returned back to the crowd of people cheering for them. Both together they had the Cup.

"The Dark Lord is at large!" Harry yelled after a minute of them cheering.

"It's true!" Cedric supported him. "He's really at large."

Dumbledore quickly approached the two and quietly told them, "I believe you two but for the sake of it, you two will have to tell me later."

"Yes Professor." Cedric replied.

"Yes sir." Harry responded.

In the hospital wing, Champions were getting some cuts healed, parents were there for their champions, staff was helping and students filled up the whole place. Cedric and Hermione were together like always.