Chapter 13: It's Our Secert

A/N: This chapter is rated M for sexual actions. It's about half way through this chapter but just to let you know. Also like the pic I used? Probably not. It's and edit of mine. Enjoy the story:-)

   Days went by after the Yule Ball night. Weeks went by and still nothing. Cedric and Hermione didn't see each other much after that night. They were with their friends a lot. Cedric went to hang with his friends and still trying to figure out what to do for the second task. Hermione was trying to help Harry but not to much not wanting her to be his ticket to success.
   "Harry the second task is a few days from now." Hermione exclaimed as they were walking through the hallways to their next class. "Just do what Cedric said to do. He's an intelligent person so you should trust him."
   "Yeah but Harry gave Cedric what the whole first task was about while he responded as a clue. Why would he do that?" Ron said to Hermione.
   "Ron! Maybe the second task is more difficult than the first." Hermione said back.
   "I'll go to the bathroom tonight." Harry said to Ron and Hermione. "How does that sound?"
   "Sounds good. Ron and I can help you after."
   On the way to Potions, the trio ran into someone. The girl that was in the library the same time as Cedric and Hermione was the Christmas Eve night.
   "Luna." Harry said to the girl that was leaning on the wall reading.
   "Harry, Ron, Hermione." Luna said as she took her specters glasses off to see them clearly. "Hermione, haven't seen you in a while."
   "Hey Luna." Hermione said. "Do you need anything?"
   "No I'm...surprised." She responded back.
   "Surprised of what?" Ron questioned.
   "I'm surprised that you haven't been with him in a while. You guys were always together in the library as often as you can. He would say he's studying when really he's with you Hermione." Luna said to answer his question.
   "Who?" Ron asked.
   "Diggory."
   "Wait, Mione is she telling the truth." Ron turned to Hermione.
   "I mean Christmas Eve night they spent the time together." Luna spoke up to say.
   "Ok I'm going to Potions now." Harry said as he quickly walked away to get out of drama.
   "Hermione, what do you do in the library." Ron said once Harry left them in the hallway that was now about empty.
   "We went out that night." She said quickly. "I didn't know Luna knew this whole time."
   "Well I guessed that after Max got a little curious of what Cedric was doing at the library so often." Luna said.
   "Ron it's not what you think." Hermione exclaimed then she ran to Potions.
   "Did I say something?" Luna asked Ron.
   "Oh you said enough Loo...I mean Luna." Ron said when he left."
   "Well I guess I did nothing." Luna thought to herself as she skipped away to Care of Magical Creatures.

   Lunch time came around. Everyone started to head to the Great Hall for their break until their last two classes began.
   "So do you have plan for the second task?" Lukas asked Cedric as they left Charms class.
   "I have a plan and hopefully it's going to work."
   "What is it?"
   "Bubble-Head Charm."
   "That's a good one to use also that's what I would do too."
   "I mean it not impossible it's...just...hard."
   "Yeah. What do you think the thing you'll have to look for will be Ced?"
   "Something important but I don't know."
   "Have you talked to her in a while?"
   "What?"
   "Hermione."
   "Not since the Yule Ball."
   "You know you really should hang with her more often. How many weeks has it been?"
   "Three."
   "Yeah, one to many weeks."
   "When was the last time you've seen Lynzie?"
   "Yesterday at Hogsmade."
   "Ok the time before that."
   "Two days ago when we hanged together after school."
   "Seriously?"
   "Go ask her if you that interested. But that last thing to do is date her."
   "I won't I won't. You act like I want her."
   "No I don't besides what if Hermione wants you."
    "She doesn't cause he's with her friends."
   "Then why is alone in the Great Hall?" Lukas asked as he pointed towards the direction of Hermione.
    Cedric looked in the direction he was pointing his body towards the girl who sat alone with her nose in a book. No one was near her to talk to her nor was her friends around to see her.
   "It's your chance." Lukas whispered to Cedric.
   "I'm just doing this just so you this talk can end."
   "Whatever you say."