Chapter 20: What's Stopping Us?

Rated M
Hey readers. I know it's been a whole month since I last updated this story. Wattpad is being weird and not letting me paste this chapter. Yes I write on notes and copy and paste my story because I don't have to use WiFi for that. The pic is an edit I did. Enjoy the story:)

The night came sooner or later. Hermione was still in the Hospital Wing. Cedric's plan was risky but he wanted to make sure Gemma knew one thing: don't mess with his girl. Luna was keeping watch for him, and also because she really didn't have much else to do. Cedric wrote Gemma for her to come to a certain room down in the dungeon. Most likely knowing her, Gemma would come to the dungeon on time or better yet, early. His plan had been last minute, but last minute plans is all he had in mind.

He waited for Gemma to come into the abandoned class room. Luna was not far away from the door. Time went by and when 18:00 came by, there walked in the blonde hair green eyed girl enter the room. Still a bit nervous of what may happen he said something.

"Close the door behind by the way." He said to her.

Slowly but surely, Gemma closed the door very quietly that he didn't even hear it shut. She then locked the door silently.

"Why did you ask me to come here Cedric?" She asked. "Out of any day of the week and any time, you choose this place?"

"Well...I wanted to tell you something."

Gemma walked up to Cedric and said to him, "No I need to tell you something very important."

"You do?"

"Of course I do. You said for me to come down here which could only mean one thing."

"What?"

"You won't panic will you?" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I think I already..." He was about to say but he was interrupted by a kiss.

It wasn't just a simple kiss. It was passionate and rough to him. When Cedric and Gemma dated, they kissed a lot. However, Gemma was more of a rough kisser only because she wanted him. He felt her hands run down his sides and inside his pants. Her lips ran down his neck leaving a trail of love bites. Small but viable to see from two feet away.

Shoving her back and responding, "Gemma, I don't love you anymore and I never will again. Look, I'm sorry but it's for your own good." Cedric said to her. "I've moved on in life and in girls too."

"What's wrong?" She asked so seductively. "I thought you and I were one and only. The next Romeo and Juliet but in a better ending until we ended." She said as she started running her hands down his sides. "You're the first boy who's ever given me so much affection in my life. Why do you say we're noting?"

Cedric lightly grabbed her wrists and removed her hands from his sides. "I think I know who I love and who I don't."

Gemma didn't listen or care about other girls in his life. Gemma tried to come in for another kiss but Cedric pushed her back from him.

"But...but...but I don't feel complete without you Ced." Gemma responded back to his actions. "We were one in a million of people and we found each other."

"Look...I said that two years ago. I'm don't loving you now. I have quit on you. Alright? It's that simple."

"But I don't have anyone." Gemma complained.

"You went to the Yule Ball with someone, does that not work with you?"

"Oh...him. Krum, well obviously wasn't like you so why would I want to date him any longer than I need to?"