Chapter 11: Yule Ball

AN-I know it's been so long! This chapter took some time to write since many ideas went through my head. Hope you enjoy chapter 11 and please leave your opinions on this chapter.

Hermione POV
The afternoon came of the day of the Yule Ball. Harry, Ron and Hermione were eating lunch together like always.
"Hermione, who are you going with?" Ron asked for the seventh time that day.
"Again, you both will find out later tonight." Hermione said again.
"Wonder what Ginny's reaction will be when she sees you Ron." Harry stated.
"It shouldn't matter, Ron. As long as you enjoy your time." Hermione said.
"Well, she doesn't know so she will be surprised." Ron stated to make him feel better.
"Did you figure out who Fleur was asked out by." Hermione asked.
"Fleur was asked out by Roger Davis." Harry responded.
"Well I pry could have got her. I literally just couldn't the first time." Ron said a bit disappointed. "They walk so gracefully and so beautiful." He said so dreamily. "How can you not hesitate?"
"Gabby asked you Ron." Harry said.
"She didn't need to know that, Harry." Ron said.
"Well I didn't need to." Hermione said back. "But it was something."
They continued talking for the rest of lunch. Hours went by before it was 19:30. Everyone was in their common room preparing for the Yule Ball which started in half and hour.

Cedric POV
Cedric and Lukas were in their dormitory.
"Lu do you think I look ok?" Cedric asked his friend.
"You look alright Ced. Better than Ron Weasley and his vintage dress robes." Lukas joked.
"Seriously Lu."
"Hermione wouldn't care."
"My guess is you look fine and not caring what she will think."
"I do, Lynzie asked me out."
"You won't stop talking about that will you?"
"Nope."
"At least I have to courage to face Hermione and ask her."
"That's because your that kind of guy."
"What does that mean?"
"It means that your a kind of guys who has the guts to ask someone out even if there's a chance they will say no."
"Thanks Lu."
"Um...its getting late. Let's go now."
"Ok then."

3rd Point
The Great Hall entrance was with very formally dressed up students. The Great Hall was decorated in the most beautiful way anyone has ever seen, well everyone but Fleur but that's another story.
"Where do you think Hermione is?" Cedric asked Lukas once they got to the entrance of the Great Hall.
"Dunno. How am I supposed to know?" Lukas replied. "Looks like Harry really asked Cho."
Cedric and Lukas saw Harry with Cho and Ron with Gabby.
"You know what Lu," Cedric said. "I'm always wondering who Viktor Krum asked out."
Lukas caught everyone looking at someone behind them both. He looked to see what they were looking at.
"I think we all know now." Lukas said.
"What?" Cedric said as he turned around to see a very pretty girl walk down the stairs.
A blonde hair girl with a light across the shoulder dress. Her hair was up in a wavy like bun. The girl just so happened to be Gemma Farley.
"Gemma?" Cedric and Lukas said at the same time.
Viktor walked over to Gemma which so happens to be Gemma's date.
Then someone else came down the stairs. The girl was wearing a periwinkle colored long flow like, silky dress. Her hair was up in a very formal way. Her hair had many sparkly hair accessories. Cedric couldn't figure out who it was for a second. Once he recognized who she was, he walked up the the pretty girl.
"Hey." Cedric said to her.
"Hey." Hermione said back.
"You look very nice, I couldn't even tell it was you at all."
"Thanks, you look great to."
"Diggory, Diggory," Professor Sprout said to Cedric when she found him in the crowd. "Are you and your date ready?"
"Ready for what professor?" Cedric asked.
"To dance, its traditional that the Triwizard Champions, all 4 will dance first." She responded. "Didn't I tell you about this?"
"No professor." Cedric replied back.
"Oh well now you know. As dot you Ms. Granger you look very nice today."
"Thanks." Hermione responded.
Cedric and Hermione went with the other champions.
"So I guess us eight are going first." Cedric stated."
"Wish I knew that so I could have practiced a little more."
"Same here. Lukas did late at night in our dorm."
"Neville did the same. I haven't walked into him or anything but that's what Harry and Ron are at night. No girls in my dorm do that."
"I can guess that already. He really took out Cho." Cedric stated looking over to them.
"Guess he had the guts to." Hermione said. "I think Ron was going to ask me out after Fleur denied him but he wad to late."
"Did you want to go with him?"
"The first to ask gets the girl."
"Well then I'm glad I got you first." Cedric said as he took Hermione's hand. "You ready?"
"Only if you are."