Chapter 15: All I want is You

Rated: M for sexual actions
   Hermione saw herself with Cedric in the library in the walls of books around the both of them. Kissing one another for some seems like forever. Life is only them together. Long deep and hungry kisses from each other. Cedric then softly kissed Hermione's face all around. Hermione felt the urge to do more with him. Seems like nothing could go wrong in their lovely time together.

Suddenly, Hermione slowly tore apart from him. She stood their staring at the abyss of nothing.

"Are you alright Hermione?" Cedric asked while tapping her.

"Cedric," she said as she looked into his eyes. "I don't feel good." But after she said that, she fell to the ground.

Hermione jolted up in the arms of Cedric and her arm jolted into his face.

"Hermione? What was that for." He said rubbing his nose where he got smacked in.

Hermione looked around to se she was in the Room of Requirement on the bed they were both on. She remembered that they went to bed together instead of leaving because they were going have to separate. She had a nightmare of loosing him.

"Uh, that was nothing. Sorry about your nose." Hermione said.

"It's alright, I've seen worse." Cedric responded.

"What happened?"

"Carson was in the library once and books fell on him. He was alright by the way. It was about five books. Max ran into a wall which we don't know how he did but he did. Lukas on the other hand, Lynzie accidentally swung her arm into Lukas' face and he got a bloody nose. That was weird to see."

"Well..." Hermione said half widen eyes. "That's a story."

"Well, what's your story? I told you mine."

"I had a dream I left you. Well I died actually."

"You know what?" Cedric said as he wrapped his arms around her waist holding her light. "Even though this tournament I'm in is difficult and many have got seriously injured, I'm never leaving you."

Hermione cuddled more in his arms wrapped around her and warm.

"Did you know what you got yourself into when you entered?" Hermione asked.

"I know no one has died but have got seriously injured and that's why it's been one hundred years since the last tournament and I know it's a chance to prove who you are." Cedric responded.

"How did we get to this point?" Hermione paused in silence before speaking.

"We did this a lot." Cedric said before kissing her deep.

They were there and the deep kisses they did always got deeper. Every minute was worth everything for each other. Hermione pulled Cedric onto her laying down on the bed. Wanting to touch him on every part of him. Cedric let his hands go to her loose tank top pushing up to the bottom of her breasts. Touching her stomach and around her back that was arching from the bed.

"Cedric." Hermione whispered. "Cedric, sit up."

Cedric sat up and Hermione sat up after him. Both staring at each other.

"I know what your thinking." Cedric said. "I can guess what you want to do."

"Only if you want to." Hermione responded.

"Yes."

Hermione's hands went to the bottom of his shirt, aiding him to take it off. Cedric got off the bed and stripped himself out of his clothing while Hermione did the same only sitting on the bed.