Little Town Full of Little Creatures

Waking up to eat~

Your Heart!
Your Intestines!
Your Unborn Child!

Once they arrived they rented a van since it would be more comfortable if it was just them instead of getting someone to drive them.

"America, I swear if you tell another tale about Maria's urban legends; I swear, I will-"

"Do any of you have signal?" Germany asked out of the blue while driving since Prussia was injured. The other nations whipped out their phones and all responded negatively.

"Why do you ask, mon ami?" France inquired.

"The GPS is unavesomely not vorking." Was Prussia's simple response, which (of course) elicited various response from the nations.

"I-is it another ghost interfering with the system?"

"I told you-a motherfuckers that this-a van felt off!"

"Aiyah! What are we to do now without your precious technology?"

"Did you try turning it off and on again, amigo?" (Spain knows what's up.)

"Oh no! I don't want to get-a lost!"

"I'm sure someone here knows what to do, da?"

"Maybe Japan could check it?"

"Maybe I courd try to fix it if possibre rike what Canada-kun said." As Japan used his knowledge on technology to fix it, Germany drove to the side of the road next to a rice field.

"It seems rike the signal generator is broken." Japan finally concluded.

"Do you think we could fix it?" Germany hopefully asked.

"Gomen, but we do not have the appropriate parts and equipment to do so Germany-san."

"Well since we're in the Philippines, let's do what Filipinos do when they get lost!" America beamed.

"And what is that?" China asked although he was still distracted by the rice field.

"Ask a local for directions!"

"That might work, let me ask this lad right here." England opened the car window and called a farmer who was working nearby.

"Sir?! Excuse me, could you please help us? We're lost!" The farmer came closer although he was confused.

"Can you please, ano, repeat that, ser?"

"Can you tell us where to nearest hotel is?" Arthur asked but the man was still confused because of England's accent. (Trivago)

"I'm sorry, I do not understand you ser."

"Let the hero handle this. Saan po mahahanap ang pinakamalapit na hotel?" America simply repeated England's question in heavily accented Filipino.

"Ay, the nearest is almost pibe hours away po, ser." He replied with a heaby- I mean, heavy Filipino accent. "But, there is a barangay that lets tourists stay in extra rooms op their houses por a cheap price. Dribe streyt and when you reach the next ano, lalawigan, just ask direksyon por Barangay Nilalla and you will get there po."

"Salamat po, manong." America thanked the old man and Gilbert started the van again.

"Sige lang, anak. Ingat sa biyahe, mag-gagabi na." England closed the window once again and turned to America.