Please Read

I know that is late but I thought that since not a lot of people read this, it won't be that helpful but I decided to do so anyway.

On Tuesday, May 23 2017, Marawi City (in the Philippines) was attacked by terrorists groups. The Armed forces of the Philippines and the Philippine National Police were in a joint operation to capture a man named Isnilon Hapilon , who is believed to be the leader of ISIS in Southeast Asia, but the terrorists were prepared. Building structures were burned to the ground, gunshots were exchanged, more than a hundred prisoners were released from prison, people were held hostage and killed. A black flag with the ISIS logo was raised and planted.

Thankfully, more than half (though a lot are hoping that ALL) of the people were evacuated. Soldiers remain in the city to do what they can.

11 hours after the first shot was fired, President Rodrigo Duterte, who was in Russia for economic reasons, declared Martial Law on the whole city of Mindanao.

There is not much we can do to help, but I am asking you to please pray for the people in Mindanao. If you do not believe in any religion, then simply hope for the best for the people of Mindanao. The people do not deserve it, none of them do. Please, pray and hope for us.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, we all appreciate it.