Japan's Hair Stick

So remember that hair stick America found in Japan's stuff in the hotel room? Well, I got bored and decided to do a simple digital art piece of it. It's nothing really special and it's not good but it's kinda better than my previous attempts at digital art.

Here it is:

It might not match the one in the chapter with the description but it's because I decided to mix some Japanese and Filipino elements in this hair stick

The stick was supposed to have a golden floral pattern but I could not find any good Japanese or Filipino patterns that could fit the stick and it could be overkill.

The big white flower is a Japanese white chrysanthemum. The material used is white quartz which is kinda abundant in the mining industry in Japan.

The hanging flowers are inspired by those necklaces of Sampaguita that old ladies and young kids sell outside of churches.

The Sakura flowers are made out of pink quartz, another gem you can find in Japanese mines.

The green beads are simply wooden beads. I'm not really sure on what wood I should have Japan use for the stick and the beads.

Lastly, the Sampaguita flowers hanging at the ends are made out of Capiz shells. I know Japan could somehow cut the shells into smaller pieces to make the petals.

I do not have a drawing tablet, I just used a regular tablet. I used an app called PaperOne, it's really good but you have to pay for the VIP version which includes more brushes and layers. You could also always use PicsArt, it could work. I don't have a stylus so I had to use my fingers which was hard af.

I'm sorry if you guys thought this was an update, it's not.
I could update this week though.

I would like to give a shoutout to Blurple514 for being an active commenter. Thank you for the hilarious comments :D

I might draw China's once I do some research but until then, stick with this book please.

Also, remember that KorPhil chappie? I'm doing another ship. Comment down below on who I should lowkey pair Phili with. The Axis and the Allies are sadly in a haunted forest so you guys can't suggest them. Go wild! Poland x Philippines, Lithuania x Philippines, Switzerland x Philippines, any Nordic x Philippines etc.

Oh! Remember how Maria invited the Micronations to tour her country? If you want me to do a chapter on them just comment the province you want them to tour and some activities you want them to do.

That's all for this update. Go vote, comment, and follow if you like. I have a Facebook page, an Instagram, a Tumblr, DeviantArt, with the same name.
Also go check the Fb page 'Hetalia Tagalog Memes', I'm an admin. :D

Bye!