Meant To Be Ang Peg, Ay Kabog!

Philippines x Nordic Countries

But mostly Finland x Philippines x Norway

Requested by: MulongCutie
I'm sorry if this didn't turn out the way you wanted to.

Thank you for the request!

Since this book is nearing it's end, would you guys continue to support me and read an original that's partly inspired by Hetalia after this?(yes I am using Hetalia to make you guys read it lol) But seriously would you guys read anything from me after this? I'm curious to know.

Also, I know my updates are very slow so can you guys do me a favor and remind me to update this every once in a while? I may not updaye immediately but it will give me some motivation to continue writing since I don't write chapters in a single sitting. Thanks!

Also also, last Piri ship that isn't USPH, UKPH, CanPhil, GerPhil, PiriHon, RusPhil RomaPiri, Veneziano x Phili, China x Phili, France x Phili, Prussia x Phili, or Spain x Phili. Be as random as possible, surprise me! But please let it be a canon character whose personality is pretty much known to the fandom. Surprise me but don't challenge me, please.

Also also also, you can comment some questions you have for me or the characters in this book about anything and everything. Feel free to ask whatever! I will post the answers at the end of this book.

Unedited

Phili dreadfully watched the last of nations who weren't in trouble trickle in through the double wooden doors of the meeting room.

"Are you okay?" A deep voice asked from her right. Although Sweden was known to not use facial expressions as a form of communication, it didn't mean he couldn't show his concern with words. "Because you d'n't look fine. Are you s'ck? Nervous?"

"I-I'm fine." Maria lied and refused to meet his gaze.

"No, you aren't. What's the problem?"

"I-I'm just scared." She timidly replied. Sweden didn't question her any further and simply patted her head.

"You'll be f'ne. If you ever get too n'rvous or afraid, you can always look at me pretend I'm the only 'ne here if that h'lps." He offered to which she answered with a smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Sweden."

"J'st Berwald is fine. It's time to start the meeting."

She stood with shaking knees and made her way to the podium to begin the meeting with grave news. She glanced at Sweden who gave her a thumbs up with a poker face.

"G-good afternoon to each and eberyone. As you may habe noticed, some nations are not here yet and I regretpully inporm eberyone that there is a possiblity that they are in grabe (grave) danger..."

One

Two

Three

It took everyone exactly three seconds to process the details and lose their shit. Ukraine was worrying over Russia and Belarus looked like she was ready to stab a bitch. Korea was freaking out while Mexico looked somewhat pleased but remembered Canada was also gone when Cuba started screaming. The other South American nations had smug looks on their faces but Portugal looked somewhat concerned. Hungary and Austria looked worried for whoever, and the others were either panicking or demanding answers.