Chapter 5

Hey guys this chapter is a request from my best friend @CrazyDesires 

Lots of love to all my viewers and continue reading and loving my book. Please do vote and comment down below.

(edited)

Rebecca's POV

He led me outside the party house to the garden. For a moment, he just looked at me. In the garden, while it wasn't completely silent, it was quite calm and his intense stare only made the atmosphere more romantic.

He suddenly leaned in and kissed my cheek, making me blush.

"So, why did you-" I started, only to be cut off by him.

"Shh... not here. Come with me, let's go for a drive." He grasped my palm in his again and led me to the parking lot. We passed by the noisy mansion and I felt a slight hesitation and wanting to return to my friends. Ethan seemed to know what I was thinking because he squeezed my hand and flashed a smile back at me.

"Hey, don't worry. I won't hurt you."

I looked down, examining how my ankle boots made way through the grass. "I wasn't scared..."

He chuckled. "Sure."

Before long, we reached the parking lot and he stopped in front of a beautiful red and black Ferrari. He must have seen my jaw fall to the floor because he shot me a smirk and said, "Let me introduce you to Katarina- my most precious babe." Then Ethan winked at me. "Though it's got competition."

With more grace than I could have associated with him, he pulled out the keys, pressed the automatic door-open button and opened the passenger door with a bow. I laughed at his act, knowing he meant to reduce my nervous state.

"Thank you, my Lord." I played along, getting into the car with as much flair as I could manage. It wasn't much but... I did what I could.

Ethan put his torso through the open door, coming in really close. Just as I began to feel a blush form on my cheeks, he winked. "Your very welcome, my Lady."

In a flash, he had withdrawn from the door and closed it. A few seconds later, he was seated in the driver seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, suddenly curious. I had never been this impulsive, just randomly going out with someone. But Ethan made me do things I normally wouldn't have dared to do.

He gave me a soft smile as he put the key in the ignition. "I can't tell you now. If you want to go back to the party though, I wouldn't get offended. Just know, it's not someplace scary."

Throwing caution to the wind, I said, "Nah, I'll tag along. If you take me someplace scary though, ill claw at you."

He chuckled and put the car in reverse. "Fair enough."

Suddenly, he stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked him anxiously. Did he finally realize who he was driving with? Was he going to tell me to get out of his car?

"Oh, nothing. Just this." Leaning across my seat, he pulled the seatbelt over to my other side. As he pulled, he turned his head towards mine; his lips inches from mine before he pulled away and I heard a click.

"All done." He winked.

My cheeks were on fire as I realized what had happened. He had purposely teased me. Surprisingly, my body felt warm all over from remembering the look in his eyes as he had come that close.