Chapter 14

(edited)

Rebecca's POV

I took a shower and stood in front of my closet,  trying to figure out what I should be wearing today. I was so confused as I didn't know where we were going so I decided to text Ethan.

Hey Ethan,umm...what should I be wearing today? -R

I waited for some time for his reply. After 5 mins of waiting my phone buzzed. I saw that it was a text from Ethan. 

Just wear something elegant. Actually you can wear anything you want because everything just looks amazing on you - E

I was sure that my face was as red as a tomato. He sure did know how to make me blush, even when texting me.
In the end, I decided to wear a red dress which reached mid-thigh. It was a strapless one which flowed from the waist below and had a golden belt in the waist area. I accessorized my look and then did my hair, and wore my red pumps.

Rebecca's outfit

I waited patiently for Ethan

I waited patiently for Ethan. Even though I had my first date with him, still I was damn nervous. After a few minutes of waiting I heard the doorbell. I grabbed my clutch and my phone and rushed towards the door. When I opened it, it felt like all the oxygen was taken out of me. The sight in front of me just took my breath away. Ethan stood in front of me in a suit and may I add he looked dashing and breathtaking and did I mention handsome. Wow, I was just speechless. He stood there with a bouquet in his hand with the worlds most beautiful flowers. He had his head hung low so he didn't see me checking him out. When he looked up and saw me standing there, his expression held shock and his jaw dropped.

"What happened? Is there something on my face? Should I change?" I panicked. I wanted to give Ethan a fair chance, so everything had to be perfect.

"No. No, you just...don't stop surprising me. You look ravishing."

I blushed. Hard. "Th-Thanks a lot. You look amazing as well."Well, to be honest, not just amazing but much more handsome than that. You look so freaking hot. I can't believe we had some sort of relationship.

"Oh birdie, you think I'm hot and sexy?" He asked with a smirk.

Shit, did I say that out loud?

"Babe, you're still talking out loud."

Wow, way to be embarrassed. Wait, did he just call me babe? ETHAN CALLED ME BABE! I felt like jumping and screaming like a small girl but maintained my composure.

"Umm...shouldn't we be leaving?" I asked, wanting him to drop the topic. 

Thankfully he did and held out his hand. "Shall we?"

I put my hand in his, smiling. "We shall." 

He went to the passenger side and opened the door for me. Then went to the drivers side and started the car. It was definitely not the first time I was in his car but I still drooled, looking at it."Ethan, where are we going?"