Chapter Eleven

"So," I asked as I checked out my surroundings, breaking the unnerving silence, "How's everyone doing?"

Maybe asking the Alphas you're chained up with how their doing wasn't smart, but what else did I really have to say. I'd been awake for what seemed like an eternity and the stark silence was killing me. I needed something, even if it was talking with three men who probably didn't want to talk back.

"Bringing a female into this now. What," the Alpha farthest away sneered, "Here to seduce us for your boss?"

"I would rather shoot myself." I hissed back. Good for nothing male alpha's! Do they seriously think that's all females are good for?

"It's nice to hear your voice, Cara." The second man was just a tad bit too familiar. Thinking of his pregnant mate made my stomach quiver.

"I'm sorry, Michael. This can't be easy for you."

"Is she okay?"

"There are others looking out for her for you. Eloise drops by as much as possible to check up on her."

"Thank god." He whispered making my heart squeeze. How could someone do this to him?

"So how's it going with your brother? Still believe he killed Trent?" Gaven laughed dryly.

"Do you really even care if I do or not?"

"Not really, but it was still always funny to hear about the drama between the two of you. Kept life interesting for me..."

"Maybe if you would just mind your own buisness-"

"And yet he never will," his cousin Fredrick suddenly cut in. From the sound of his voice, he was the closest to me. "Gaven has nothing better to do then live in the drama of other Alpha's. How can he do anything else when his own pack doesn't respect him as their leader?"

"Go piss off, Fred!"

"Do something about-" a door slammed into a wall bringing the argument to a halt. From a distance a slow clap began until it seemed like it was directly in front of me. I stayed still, my breaths slow and even waiting for what would happen next. When the clapping stopped, the person began talking.

"Lovely to see you all awake. The change in chatter is quite entertaining. How are you feeling princess?" He asked as he finally drew close enough for his presence to be noticed. The darkness kept his features hidden, smart on his part.

"Come closer," I grinned in the darkness, "And let me show you."

"Ha," he laughed too loudly, "I'm not stupid enough to do that darling."

"Shame..."

"Are you hungry at all?"

"Go screw yourself in a corner-" the sudden sound of skin on skin filled the room causing the place to fall in an ice cold silence. My head spun for only a moment and then I snapped. I struggled against the chains, my arms screaming as I pulled them almost completely out of their sockets. Fear filled the room, and I knew in that moment, who ever had taken me had no clue what would happen if you pushed a female to far.

"Dinner will be ready soon. Tell this mutt the rules." Our kidnapped walked away without another word. It wasn't until the sound of his retreating feet had vanished that my wolf retreaded back into the corner she belonged.

"Cara..." It was Michael. My ears quickly caught the heart beat within his chest. He was scared; all three were scared.

"Just say the stupid rules." I snapped.

"Alright. He doesn't like talking during dinner. The only time you can say anything is when he speaks to you first. There are people here who feed us; they have us strapped down at the table. You have to eat all of your food or else you don't get to eat the next meal. Also he doesn't like when we talk back to him. It best to just keep quiet and when he does speak to you, keep your answers short and respectful. As long as you do that, he'll keep his hands off you."