Book Two: The Summit of Seven

Sins and Secrets Book 2:

*Need to read The Alpha's Summit first*

***************************************************************************

"What were you thinking!?" She snapped at me. I kept my eyes on the ground, taking deep breaths in order to control the Alpha wolf who was ready to snap, "I have a baby on the way Cara! And now I've been forced away from my mate, away from my home, and everything I know!"

"Give her a break, Isadonna," Reagan growled, "We have bigger issues at hand then that. You've fully mated with him, so it's not like being away from him will kill you."

"It's not about that!"

"No it's not, yet here you are, yelling at your sister, who just had to make the hardest decision of her life and is about to make a decision that could kill her..."

***

My name is Cara Eldoran, and my secrets have been exposed. I killed my brother, and got my revenge, but at too great of a cost. I've lost my pack, my best friend, and my mate. To make things worse, rabids are running loose, and the Seven leaders of Hell are being exposed left and right.

All of us are willing to do what is needed to protect our own, and when we get backed into a corner, things gets bloody. I just didn't expect what would be waiting for me when I'm the target. In the end, I might just have to loose my self to the beast inside, to make sure that a war among the races doesn't destroy everything.

 In the end, I might just have to loose my self to the beast inside, to make sure that a war among the races doesn't destroy everything

**Don'r own rights to the original picture of this cover or the cover for the first book.