The Sparks Fly

Chapter 10

[Demi POV]

"Come here." Alex said in a voice that turned me on instantly. She made the come here motion and I got up quickly.

Alex's back was against the wall and I slowly moved closer to her, being cautious of my every move. I rested my forehead on hers and I slowly moved in until our lips were centimeters apart. I could feel her heart beating fast. I could hear her breathe. Her hands grasped my waist gently. She pulled me towards her and I leaned in slowly in a bit more being cautious.

After a couple of seconds of waiting I moved in and our lips connected for the first time. A spark lit up my insides making me melt. Her lips were soft and smooth, as she kissed me back, turning me on even more after every kiss. It was so gently but passionate. I ran my hands through her dark brown hair. Trying to take in the moment. I couldn't believe it was happening.

I pulled away from her. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were bright and filled with passion.

"Do you need me to stop?"
I asked concerned and she smirked.

"Don't even dare think about it."
She said and I giggled. I cupped my hands so I held her face and I pulled her into another kiss. There was hint of urgency now, she wanted it. I took her hands off of my face, pinned her against the wall and guided her hands to my waist. I started to slowly kiss down her neck, kissing and sucking softly as I went down to her chest.

She arched her back slightly and moaned softly turning me on even more. I reached her collarbone and kissed it softly.

"Demi..." She moaned, a little louder, biting her lip quickly trying to keep herself from moaning again.

I went up to her lips and kissed her softly. We fought for dominance and she won. She bit my lip just right to make me moan softly. She kissed me down to my neck. She started kissing and gently nibbling it. I moaned again as she kissed my sweet spot just half an inch under my right ear, my body was shaking with pleasure. I felt her smile on my neck as she focused on the spot, making me pull her hair slightly.

We heard a knock at the door and we immediately stopped and fixed ourselves. Alex ran into the bathroom because she was more of a mess than I was.

"Yes?" I said loud enough for the person outside to hear me

"You have 5 minutes until concert time Demi"

It was my tour manager. Great, he had to ruin the moment.

"Okay thank you."

He closed the door and I walked into the bathroom to make sure Alex was okay. She looked like a mess with my lipstick all on her lips and her hair a bit more messed up than intended.

"You still look cute" I whispered in her ear

She giggled a bit but she mostly turned red.

"You make me turn red as hell."

"I don't try, now let me help you clean up."

I took off all of the lipstick and fixed her hair

"I have to go play the show alright? I'll talk to you in between sets."

"Okay."

We talked under the stage and went into a less populated area of the stage. I pecked her lips and hugged her before I put in my in ear monitors and grabbed the mic. I kissed her cheek and walked to the platform that would lift me up.

Show time