Date Night

Chapter 19

[Demi POV]

Restaurant Eugene

We made our way back to the hotel and chilled out for a little bit. God, I had an amazing time.

"What time is the reservation again?"

Alex asked

"Uhm, at 8 I believe."

I said half unsure

"We have 3 hours to waist, what else do you want to do?"

"I have no clue, should we just walk around for an hour and then get ready?"

I suggested

"Depends on how long you take to get ready. I have to take a shower too."

"Crap, you're right. So should we start getting ready?"

"I don't take that long, 45 minutes max but I don't think that's going to happen. 30 minutes average."

Alex said

"Might as well start to get ready now because I take a while. I have to put on makeup and do my hair."

"So I should go take a shower first?"

"Yes, before I take over the bathroom for two hours."

I said jokingly

"Alright, just don't barge in. Knock first."

She said while laughing

"Okay, got it. Have fun in the shower kiddo."

"You bet I will."

Alex said with a wink

I heard struggling to turn on the shower. I was about to go in there but she finally figured it out. She opened the shower curtain and stepped in.

"fuck"

Alex screamed.

I got up as fast as I could and barged in.

"Are you okay?"

I asked

"Jesus fucking Christ Demi. You scared me but yeah I'm fine. The water is way to hot. That's why I'm on the other end of the shower."

"Do you need help?"

"Yes please"

I opened the curtain and turned it to the cooler side.

"Is that better?"

I asked in a soft voice

"can you make it a bit colder"

"Sure"

I turned the handle a little and she walked back in the stream.

"Thank you"

Alex said with a smile

I walked out and started looking for my outfit.

I looked through all of my clothes and decided to wear the only dress that I had.

It was white, loose dress and it wasn't too revealing. I picked out my denim jacket and threw it on the bed as well. I found my pair of brown cowboy boots and left them off to the side.

I heard Alex step out of the bathroom.

"Are you done?"

I asked

"Yes, you can go in now if you're ready."

I kissed her cheek as I passed her.

I took off all of my clothes and turned on the shower. I waited for the temperature to be just right so I could step in.