Little Things

Chapter 12

[After Show]

[Demi POV]

That show was the best! I missed this so much but I'm glad Alex agreed to go on stage and sing with me. That was so much fun and not to mention that she was probably really turned on after that song but oh well.

I thanked the fans for coming out and I walked off the stage. Alex was waiting for me side stage.

"Hey beautiful, that was a great show." Alex said winking at me

"Thank you sexy, The best part of that show was when you came on stage and sang with me."

"Well the singing wasn't my favorite part."

I bit my lip trying to hide the smile that creeped on my lips when she said that. The things I'd do to this girl.

"Come here, let's go back to the dressing room. You guys can come too." I said signaling her and her friends to come to the dressing room.

We walked to the dressing room and everyone was congratulating me on how great the show was and how I did a good job.

All of us got to the dressing room and I said "Can you guys wait out here? I'm gonna take a quick shower."

"Sure." They all said

I walked into the bathroom and started undressing until I realized I needed help taking off my pants.

"Alex come here please."

"Okay hold on"

I heard her open the door and come in.

"Help me take off my pants please?"

"Sure but I'm not really sure why you need help taking these off."

"Well they're leather and you know with all of the sweat they stick to my skin badly so I need help taking them off."

"Don't you have people for this Demi?" She joked

"No, that's really weird. Paying someone to take off my pants after a show is too much."

"So you're basically using me." She giggled

"Haha very funny but it's just... That... I have scars that I don't want people to see them. I trust you and all so I'm comfortable showing them so you."

"Aw I'm sorry. I won't judge you okay?"

"Okay"

She kissed my cheek and started unzipping and then unbuttoning my pants. She pulled my pants down half way trying to be cautious. I finished pulling my pants down and she handed me my sweatpants.

"Thank you" I said

"Why are you thanking me?"

"You didn't freak out when I told you that I had scars on my legs and thighs."

"Why would I freak out Dems? I have scars too."

I hugged her tight and kissed her cheek.

"You're the best" I said

"So are you. Now, get finished dressing yourself. They probably think we're doing something if you know what I mean."

"You're right. You can leave now if you want."

"I will because I know they're gonna give me hell if I stay here longer."

She left me to take a shower.

I changed into my grey sweatpants and a blue hoodie since it was kind of chilly outside.

I heard laughing outside the bathroom door. I should probably go see what it is.