Tension And Mayhem

Chapter 16

[Demi POV]

I looked at the clock and it was 9:00AM. I want to take her out to dinner but I have to make reservations. I looked on my phone to see what restaurants were around here and see if I liked any of them. I scrolled through the list and finally came across one that I liked. It was called Restaurant Eugene. Very classy I know but it was fairly casual and didn't seem so uptight. Their menu looked good as well. I called the restaurant to see if they had any open tables.

"Hello yes uhm I would like to make a reservation for two." I said

"Would this be for tonight?" The woman on the other line asked

"Yes ma'am." I said

"At what time would you like for the reservation to be?" She said

"At 7:30-8:30 if possible." I said

"We have an opening at 8:00. Is that okay with you ma'am?" She asked

"Yeah that's fine." I said

"Under who's names will this reservation be under?" She asked

"Under Demi Lovato please." I said

There was a pause

"Holy shit are you Demi? The Demi Lovato?"

"Yes, I am the real Demi." I giggled

"Oh my god I'm talking to Demi. I just want to say I love your album DEMI. Its really good. I love jamming out to it."

"Aw thank you so much. It means a lot." I said

"No problem but your reservation is set. I'm so happy I got to talk to you."

"Thanks so much but I'm glad I could make your day."

"I love you, bye."

"Bye"

That was a very interesting reservation. I'm guessing they don't get many phone calls like that but I was not about to say "I love you" back to that one chick. She was nice and all but I love someone else.

Alex came out of the bathroom looking extra sexy for some odd reason. She was wearing the same thing she was yesterday. I'm weird.

"Someone made reservations for tonight." She said flirting

"Yep, I was trying to be quite but the girl on the other end was a fan so you know how that went."

"Interesting, what time is dinner?"

"8:00 PM so better get ready."

"A late dinner, I like it."

She whispered in my ear

"Jesus what are you trying to do to me."

"Nothing, I'm just happy."

She smiled

"Why?"

Oh god why did I even ask that. I now the answer

"Well I'm with you. What girl wouldn't be happy?"

I blushed and I attempted the cover my face but it didn't work. She sat next to me and kissed my cheek.

"Look, I know we've only known each other for a day but I know there's something between us. After what happened yesterday and last night I know that we both like each other more than friends. I know we haven't made anything official yet but I want to so..."

She got down on one knee and said

"...Miss Demetria Devonne Lovato will you be my girlfriend?"