The First Night

Chapter 14

[Alex POV]

Well now I'm in a car that Demi is driving and I'm hanging on for dear life hoping that we make it to the hotel in one piece. She's not all that bad but its the fact that she drives 1,000 times over the speed limit is what makes things scary. She's an adrenaline junky from the looks of it.

We pull up into the lot of a Hilton and I'm wondering if this is actually the hotel we're staying at or if Demi is lost.

"Is this the hotel?" I asked confused

"Yep, were you expecting much fancier?"

"Fuck yeah, this is like, a shock. I would expect you to be driving to The Ritz or something."

"The reason I don't say in 5 star fancy hotels is because paparazzi expect to see you there. They won't ever think you're at a 3 start hotel. You learn after a while."

"Oh I see but at least this isn't the crappiest or best hotel in the city. You know your stuff."

"I learned from experience but i especially don't want the paparazzi tomorrow since I just want it to be us two."

"Same, I just want it to be us two. I don't mind them but its just certain things they do that irritate me."

"Exactly, They can take all of the pictures you want but don't keep repeating the question if I don't answer it the first time."

"I know, it sucks for you because you have to deal with it every time you go out."

"I do and it triggers me so bad on certain days but I have to block it out. It takes so much for my not to scream at them and tell them to shut the fuck up."

"I understand. I wonder why they don't get the message. It irritates me but I really don't have a matter in that situation."

"You have a point but lets get to the hotel. Its a bit late."

"True, We've been sitting here for 10 minutes talking about paparazzi."

"I know, its weird to think of what you're talking about. Now let me open your door."

She got out of the car and opened the door for me. She's so cute.
She locked the door and we held hands all the way to the room.

"Wow..." I said surprised at how fancy it looked despite only being a 3 star hotel.

"You like?"

"I love... I have never seen a hotel this fancy with 3 stars. You know your stuff."

"Not to brag but I do know a couple of things."

"You're a cutie."

Her cheeks immediately flushed with color and she hid her face in her hands.

"I'm not cute but you are."

"Stop that, you're cuter than me."

"Nope, I'll never be cute."

I started to tickle her a bit seeing if it would do anything and sure enough she was ticklish.

She backed up into a wall and she couldn't go anywhere. I stopped tickling her and looked into her eyes.

"So, do we agree that we're both cute?"

"Maybe but you have to do something first." Her voice was low and raspy. I sent shivers down my spine.

"What is that something?" I whispered in her ear.

"Hmm I don't know, maybe this."

Demi leaned in and kissed my lips sending waves of heat trough my body. She ran her hands up and down my back still concentrating on kissing me. I was in a completely different world. Demi's lips mesmerized me. They were so soft and plump. She pulled away for a second taking my hand and leading me to the bed leaving me slightly turned on. She gently pushed me onto the bed and she got on top of me. She began to kiss my neck and I moaned slightly. She put both of my hands on my shoulders. I sat up and she took off my leather jacket while she was still kissing me. Demi was sitting on my lap and she slid her hands under my shirt. She started pulling up my shirt and I pulled away making her stop instantly.