Perfect

Rory stood alone in the warm sunshine looking carefully at her soundings. She knew that this was the absolute perfect place for them to hold their wedding ceremony.

The Sterling Memorial Library had always been her favorite building on the Yale campus. She still laughed when she remembered the time Logan had caught her sniffing a book right there in that very library. That was in the days before her and Logan had even become a thing – at that time she wasn't sure that he even liked her though she was crushing on him hard. Although that had also been the day that Colin, Finn and Logan had played their prank on her when she was in a class. She could laugh about it now but she was so mad back then. Rory smiled as she thought about how many memories the place held for her.

The Yale campus, with all its gothic stone buildings and delicate carvings at every turn, was nothing short of beautiful, and it, more importantly, it was a place that actually meant something to the both of them. Not only had her grandparents attended Yale, but it was here she had met the love of her life and for that reason, it would always be special. They'd shared some great times there together and this would add just one more to the list.

Yes, the Selin Courtyard outside the library was definitely it. Rory was absolutely sure that even if she searched unto the ends of the earth, she wouldn't be able to find a more fitting place. Now all that was left to do was to show Logan and win him over.

She pulled her cell phone out from her bag and dialled his number.

"Hey Ace," Logan said when he answered the call.

"Hey. I know you're probably really busy right now so just quickly; can you meet me at Yale after you've finished work tonight? I really need to show you something."

"Sure, everything okay?" Logan asked.

"Yes, everything is absolutely fine" Rory smiled "What time do you think you can get here for?"

"I've got a few things to finish off here, but I could probably get away early, so I could be there for, say 6ish?"

"Great, meet you outside the Sterling Memorial Library. I'll see you later. Love you" Rory said.

"Love you too," Logan said as he ended the call.

-----

At 6 pm Rory stood waiting for Logan outside the library, she had asked the events coordinator Dani to come along with her. After a few minutes of waiting she saw him walking up the path towards them with Lily toddling alongside. He walked over and gave Rory a quick kiss on the cheek before she bent down to pick Lily up.

"This is nice a surprise, I wasn't expecting to see you here!" she said as she rubbed noses with the little girl who was very happy to see her. "This is our daughter Lily," Rory said turning towards the events coordinator.

"Well, as I finished early I thought I'd swing by and pick her up to come and meet mommy too." Logan smiled.

"Logan, this is Dani – she's an events coordinator here at Yale. Dani, this is my fiancé Logan Huntzberger."

"Very nice to meet you, Logan," Dani said with a smile. Both Rory and Logan noticed that the name drop had registered with her. The Huntzberger's weren't only known for their prominent position in the newspaper and media market, but they had also been prolific donators to Yale over the years so their name was definitely well known around the campus.

"Nice to meet you too," Logan said. "What did you want to show me?" he asked as he turned to Rory.

She smiled at him and put Lily down. "This" Rory said as she waved her arms.