chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Jack lay in bed staring at the ceiling in the dark,his mind shattering and repeacing all at the same time., The whispers at anunbarble level to noise in his head. Finaly he couldn't take it anymore,he threw back the bed sheets and let out a sigh of comfort as his feet made contact with the freezing bed room floor. He made his way to the open door and walkd down the stairs of santoff clausen to norh's private alcohol,sliding back the door of the seller and walking in.

He took a deep breath and ran his hand through his unrully hair,picking up a bottle of century old dark rum,popping the top off and drinking it like water. He sild down the wall and began to silently crying,pulling his knees up to his chest. He took out the razor blade frm the pocket of his hoodie and pressed on the cool flesh of his left arms,draging it across several time, not caring to watch as the blood pooled on the stone floor.

By the time the time jack had left the seller he had drunken a bottle of scotch and a whole case of pure Absinthe. He grumbled as he went up stairs back to the bed room,he only had a slight buz ,nothing to knock him out cold,no pun intended. The only part that had actualy tired him out was cleaning up the blood that had almost stained the floor.

He stared at his multi patterend of criss cross scas on his arms and smirked at the thought of something so cold being so numb. Irony...