CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

Eyes darted to where the Melechiel had been thrown and immeadietly every one drew back in fear. Hovering over the body of the unconcious Melechiel was two drow rangers one a male and the other a female. She stood a rough 5'5 with the heeled boots, and she wore a skin tight uniform the color of a blackish purple with a pulled down hooded robe , she wore a segmented skirt with a matching roman skirt, black venbracess, plated greaves, and a female cervini armor. The male was adorned in the same armor except he wore flat boots, male cervini armor and a battle cowl with fur mantle with match pants. Both held a fearsom bow with an even deadlyer looking arrow, draw back ready to strike. "What did you do to my brother ?!" Zed yelled taking a step toward but with one look he froze in his step not from fear but from a cold blade being laced on his throat from behind by the female drow. At once every knight raised their weapon in defense , when suddenly the booming voice of Arensetis rang out over the crowd, "Lower your weapons at once ! they have come to help , not harm !" ,Reluctlantly they lowered their blades, bows, and occasional axes.

I apologise for this, please forgive us." Arensetis apologized bowing, It was the first time jack had ever seen Arensetis bow for someone, they must realy need help, he thought. Suddenly jack's eyes locked with the male's and he instantly drew back his weapon , aiming at jack. "How is it you have enlisted the help of the spirit hunter ?" The man yelled in clipped englsih , jack tensed and took a step back, his eyes never leaving the drow. "I too see it brother, why is it that you desquise your self hunter of the spirits ?" asked the female still holding the knife to zed's throat. All eyes turned towards jack and the area instantly seemed to close in on him, Before he could speak, rapunzel took side of jack with bunny on the other .

"TALINTH sreen'aur xor olt ELGHINN whol vlos ." Rapunzel warned coldly. ( Translation : think safely or its death for both. ) And it was if she said it in english , because jack understood every word of it and so did the drows. "Who are you that speaks of our kin ?" Asked the female removing the knife from zed's throat and pushing him away, "i am of half blood LIL valsharen chath. ( Translate: the royal flame.) " She says defiantly. Just as quickly as they came their attitudes changed completly , they dropped their weapons and got lowered their heads "We have caused quite disruption and confrontation can you forgive us ?" They asked Arensetis refusing to look up. With a smile he lifted them up in a hug and in his booming voice called for the kepers to fix them up a tent and walked away with his arms slung over the drows. The crowd dispersed just as quickly as it formed and as soon as everyone was out of sight bunny comensed to draging jack to his tent with Rapunzel quickly rushing behind.

"Bu-bunny , wait where are we going ?! If this is about that little fight the man hit me first !!!" Jack said trying to tugg out of the older gaurdiens grip as he was shoved into bunny's tent. As soon as the tent was closed bunny turned on jack, "Explain your self now !" He yelled furiously at the immortal teen , "More than four people , including me , have all noticed your painstakingly resemblance to Jokul frosti and don't think i haven't noticed how you flinch and tense up when someone mentions the name of that monster." Rapunzel jumped to his defence immeadietly and just as always "Hey ! stops yelling so much and calm down jack knows nothing about this so cool your jets before i show you what a real hot

head is ." But instead of shriking back from the angered fire elemental, bunny stood his ground. "Don't act inasent with me , i head you speak fluent drow out there and i also could smell that zed's brother's bllood all over you and on your breath. So don't start wih me ." He spat making the elemental draw back away from the gaurdien. "So what is it jack who are you realy mate ? " bunny asked and with each question backed jack up further in to the corner, making the voices inside jack's head began to screech at an unbarable noise level. Jack could feel the frostbite start to numb his fingers and toes but for some reason he couldn't scream or even breathe, which only meant jokul was itrying to take charge.

"Bu-bu- bunny you need to get away from me... Please , you have to move now !" Jack yelled stumbaling backwards in pain, "M-Mate ? hey , mate look calm down i didn't mean to yell at ya honest , j-jack ?" Bunny asked nervously as rapunzel rushed to the teen's side who had crumbled to his knees. "F-F-Fine i'll say it ! i'll say it !!! My real name is jokul frosti ,and im the one the called the spirit hunter ! Please just make the voices stop !!! Please !!!" He screamedin agony . Bunny didn't know what to say his little mate, brother almost ,gaurdien of fun was the murderous monster who had wipped out half of th spirits and all of the elementals when he was live and breathing , his mind kept denying it but the fact was that his little snow flake was jokul frosti and his heart knew it to be true. Bunny looked down at the shaking immortal teen in rapunzel's arms and instead of fearing him he only had pity in his heart, it reminded him what his elder used to say "What is evil but mis guided and mis-understood light ?" , at that very moment jack, no his brother needed him. Suddenly Jack stopped shaking and fell into deep sleep.

The gaurdiens had to know this, if not future events could cause a mass of disruption.