chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Morning frostbite." Bunny greeted as jack entered Santoff clauses' kitchen, yawning sleeping as he took a seat at the breakfast table.

"Yea ,morning."

He smiled gratefully when sandy Sat the bowl of cereal in front of him, gesturing to eat. As usual no one noticed his barley standing walls he put up day after wretched day, nor did they notice his faltering smile.

"Ok mate, you look like you've been through hell."

Wasn't that a start, jack mused smugly. "No more than you do." He mumbled shoving a spoon full of cereal into his mouth,ignoring bunny's stare that was a. mix of confusion and anger. Before bunny could came a comeback at Jack's remark a shoulder length blonde came walking in it was the newest of the guardians ; Rapunzel,  with two little else we trailing close behind.

"Morning punzie." Bunny said calling her by the nickname he gave her when they first met.

"Oh hi bunny ! " the immortal teen called happily in his direction then leaned down by jack and whispered low enough for him to hear her, " I can tell something's wrong, just know you have me here if you want to talk." And with that she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and made her way out of the kitchen, one of the elves clumsily walking with a large glass of juice and the other a dog biscuit.

It always amazed him how a girl who was blind as a mole in the dessert sun could see more than anyone he knew. And it was for not only that reason but others that made her So special to him, and the gaurdiens. And made her a personnel target to jokul' s misguided wrath, but strangely when she had almost encountered him, the only emotion jack felt was a confused sense of love and a strong urge to protect her. That was just greate, jack thought sarcastically,not only did he have split personality that was a psychotic and sadistic being ,that very personality loved the girl he did ! and to make a "Disney movie dream" he was a emotionally and mentally broken spirit with suicidal tendencies and seasonal powers ...

Wasn't his life just peachy?