chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

Every one turned to where the voice had came from, and Rapunzel and instantly knew who it was. Standing a mere 5'3 with luscious black hair that swirled around her as if she were under water, was 800 year old Hecate , the goddess of dark magyk , smiling pure venom. Her skin was the  color smooth cream, her lips red as blood, and her eyes were a dark void of pitch black. She wore a long silken gown the color of red plum that was slit on the side revealing her smooth shapely leg.

"Jokuulll...long time no seeeee...." She hissed at jack evilly. The immortal teen tensed  then slowly stood to his feet, helping arensetis and Rapunzel off the ground as well. he aimed his staff and smirked at the witch goddess. "You must be seeing things you old bat. My name is Jack frost not Jokul frosti." He said in a cocky voice, trying hard to keep his secret hidden. "Naaayyyy... I would know yooooou any where spirit hunter... after all you where my looover.." She hissed seductively.

With out hesitation jack fired a large blast of ice at the witch goddess before him and was aided by  Rapunzel's fire, making the blast of the impact earth shaking as it collided with the witch. Hecate hit the wall with a thud and when she moved away from it, they could see the cracked impression of her body on the cold stone. She smirked and with the snap of her fingers One of the knights screamed in agony and dropped to his knees, Arensetis was by his side immediately, trying to help his friend up. "What have you done to him , you witch ?!" Arensetis yelled as the knight began to convulse. Suddenly the man ceased shaking and in one motion pushed Arensetis away from him, Sending the knight flying into the wall. He hit hard on impact and fell to the ground unconscious. Rapunzel rushed to his side and helped him shakily to his feet.

Jack sent a wave of ice towards the goddess but she easily deflected it, "Sssssooo they don't know about you yettttt......" She smirked dodging another ice blast. " They willll find out." And with that she walked into the wall disappearing. A moment later jack was talked to the ground by the demonized man, his massive hands squeezing jack throat with all his might. Jack reached for his staff that lay a few inches away from him but he couldn't get hold to it.

Suddenly something slams into the man and jack gets a brief impression of screaming, animal growling and ...snow white wings, before something warm soaks his hoodie. The last remaining knight was backed up into the corner, his eyes darting behind jack in pure horror, with reluctance he rolls over and what he sees sends his brain into a shocked daze. The knight was covered in blood and around him lay bits and pieces of his flesh, tossed on the floor like trash. His eyes were wide and he was shaking so hard it looked like he was having a seizure, maybe he was..

Rapunzel hunched over him, her dainty hands gripping the man's chain mail to get a better hold of the man's seizing body. Her once snow white wings were the color death, like the ash from a forest fire, they look more like demon than angel wings and jack had to ask him self if they ever were. Blood hung from her doe like lashes and dripped from her mouth , she was an image of both beauty and death. Her opens her mouth showing rows of shark like teeth that weren't there before and with animal ferocity she bites down into the man's throat , worries it like a pit-bull with a new toy. She licked her lips as if tasting the purest of honeys then dropped the man with out a care. Their eyes meet then lock. Her eyes were the wide clover of purity, like they always been, and there was no horror at her actions nor was their pride. She looked down at her hands the back up at jack as if for reassurance that she wasn't some abomination that should lurk in the shadows and hide under beds like the very man they were fighting against, but there was none.... Only curiosity plagued by slight fear filled jacks eyes but he some how still managed to get up , walk to her and shakily wipe the blood from her face. In the corner Arensetis stirred and sat up wearily and as if on a timer the natural glow restored to Rapunzel's wings. She stared at him a moment longer then wiped the blood off of her face, taking quick steps to go help Arensetis.

Jack couldn't believe it , how could such a kind soul posses such a demon ? A blind soul at that, seeing her move with such speed and such ferocity both scared and excited him , it was as if she wasn't ~ blind, especially when they had locked eyes.