chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Jack awoke to loud banging on his door and an annoying Australian accent , which only made his headache worsen. For a moment he decided on whether or not to suffer through the boisterous rake to and scolding or to remain with in the cool confines of his bedroom;, and tho the later seemed so much more comfortable, he rather a 6'1 rabbit NOT knock down his door. So reluctantly he drug himself out of the overly lumpy bed and walked to the door, taking a moment to anger the polka more before sleepily opening the door.

"What ? " He asked rubbing his eyes, he didn't mean for so much hostility to come out but he didn't feel like apologizing so he such with it ." We have a meeting to attend , and sandy has some news about a child's dream. So stop waiting for prince charming and get yer sorry but up sleeping Beauty. " Bunny said stretching sleepily, the poor a looked like he had just got into a fight with a pillow and it won, leaving the older gaurdien sleep dazed.

Jack scratched the back of his head before picking up his staff by the door and drowsy pushing past bunny to walk down the stairs to Norths office where every meeting was held at.

When he got down there he was surprised to see tooth still in her teeth printed pj's yawning sleepily with several mini fairies beside her, one hitting the ground in a thud as she dosed off by tooth. Ever north was dressed in his cherry colored pj's with can die canes on them, and for the first time jack noticed bunny's carrot shipped night hat, even the only one jack could see NOT wearing their pajamas still was sandy.

"If I had known this was a themed pajama party I would've worn my blue pajamas with the snow flakes." Jack teased gesturing to his bare and heavenly toned torso with an "oops" . They smiled sheepishly and turned their attention to sandy who'd been pointing at him self for the past minutes .

"Now , what is it that you had to call us together at 2 something in the morning? " Jack questioned drowsy and half ticked off. Before sandy could speak a word ( or rather symbol ) Rapunzel came walking in rubbing her eyes. The first thing jack noticed besides her lovely golden rod hair that reminded him of the warmth of the sun and the black eyed susan flower,  was her soft snow colored angel wings that dragged lazily on the cold wood floor. Then he noticed the little above knee length gown dress that was silken purple and hung loosley on her gorgeous body, how couldn't he stare ? it was like having angel wings on the back of a seductive she demon with eyes to match. She yawned and took her place beside jack and leaned against him sleepily, " sorry sandy I'm late. I didn't know we could have meetings this early." She mumbled resting her head up on jack's shoulder, as always sandy only smiled and continued with his information. First came the symbol of a child sleeping then the image changed to show Hyde and jokul frosti in the child's dreams. Instantly jack tensed but stayed where he was, he had to find a way to change the subject before~

"Is that the spirit hunter ?" Tooth asked waking up a little more. Even jack could hear the fear in her voice, and it made him ache to know his mother figure feared the very monster that stood in the same room with her. Sandy nodded then eenlarge the image leaving only jokul then adding pitch, the next image showed hands shaking then the earth in two.

"Jokul and pitch ? Nah mate, jokul disappeared about 325 years ago . You might need your head checked ." Bunny said stretching sleepily again. Jack paled and for the first time bunny noticed. "Oi frosty. There ain't nothing to worry about, jokul is gone besides he was before your time, so stop fretting so much." Bunny joked but it didn't work and Jack eased away from them, being careful to to drop the sleeping Rapunzel

"Jack, whats wrong sweet tooth? You look paler than normal... is everything alright ?" Tooth asked hopvering closer to the seemingly unsure teen who's entire face was a blankfilled zone of suspicion and worry. Suddenly jack's entire mood changed and he laughed cockily, "Nothings wrong tooth, just tired is all." Jack smirked, his voice never wavering, so unike the turmoil that tightened his chest at the very moment. Suddenly a yeti came bursting into the room with several others following him, he and North exchanged serval or  so words in yettish slurrs then North turned towards the other grief couding his big blue eyes.

"There waz an attact...on ze northern kingdom... ze fearlingings broke down ze kingdoms barrier and dstoyed everything... There waz over a thousand casualties in the battle... three hundered of those being child sprites." North said somberly as silenec filled the small occupied room. Rapunzel shifted nervously, "Is there anything we can do ?" She asked quietly " Like maybe going and helping rebuild somethings ?..."  , " She has a point. Maybe~" Jack started  but was stopped abruptly as Phil rushed in waving at the small globe replica on the desk behind North. "What do you mean their attacking again !?" North bellowed making the other gaurdiens jump and wake completly from their sleep endused daze, he turned towards them and in all of his glorified grabbed his double swords in both hands and in his deep russian bartone said  or rather informed "We have a problem."