Chapter 8- Memory

Good news... *drumroll* I'm going to double update today as I'm away for all of tomorrow. I attempted to do an action scene here so don't kill me if it really failed...

I don't own Hetalia, unfortunately *sob*-  it belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya.

Vote, Comment and Subscribe :P

Merci~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hungary's POV

Where was Gilbert? I'd woken up and the last thing I'd remembered was him hugging me. I could've died. All because of them. They wanted it all. Well they weren't getting away with it. Ouch.. My head pangs. Who was the perpetrator? For the love of God- I could not remember.

Italy's POV

I can't find Doitsu anywhere. I'm so scared, like something is bound to go wrong; if it hasn't already. When I called Prussia, he did not not help me out. I do not know where he is and- 'Ooh I wonder if that is him at the door.' I skipped to the door and twist the doorknob. A large man, double my size gags me almost immediately and I feel myself getting woozier. This cannot be good...

Adeline's POV

So I broke out of those super tight bonds. And the next thing I know, I am being tasered.

"AHHHHH!" I scream, electricity surging through my weak body.

"If yow don't shut yowself then yow li'l friend's nawt gunna make it out alive," The weirdly accented guy said.

My friend? Had they kidnapped a country? Prussia? Hungary? England?

"W-W-W-Whoooo?" I strained out between electrocutions.

"Are yow willing ta take that risk?" he gruffed. Shoot. I try to stay conscious, but my eyes want out with the stabbing pain in my ribs. Through the blurry waters filling my eyes, I made out a ginger curl... Italy... No...

Prussia's POV

I fought ruthlessly; remembering all the old techniques I had used against Hungary when we were chibis. The man was equipped with a knife and was tall, muscular and clad in black. I could not see his face though, as a woollen mask lay on his nose, mouth and hair. I saw his bright blue eyes- shining with insanity, which scared me deeply, at how fake they looked. He grabbed at my wrists so I kneed him in the gut and he released. Drawing out his knife, he threw it to my side. I jumped out of the way and eyed a large ceramic vase on the table. I grabbed it as he charged towards me with a hard fist. Smashing it violently on his head, he doubled over and eyes rolled back, as blood spilled from his head. I tied him up by his arms and legs with some of England's union jack towels and stuffed him in a wardrobe. I locked the wardrobe with the small worn out key that I found tucked under England's pillow. 'Typical. Now what was that all about? Why had he attacked Hungary, England und zhe awesome me?' I quickly returned to my hotel room. There she was.

Hungary's POV

So I wake up to see myself covered in a blanket. And Prussia? He had probably gone to England.' I'll just wait for him in his room.' I put on some fluffy slippers and tuck my good ol' frying pan under my arm. I still wore my pink lace nightgown and was frickin' freezing... I got to Prussia's room a few seconds later after dragging myself up a few flights of stairs. Adeline was not there- and I kept getting sharp pangs to my head.

"Eliza?" a familiar voice called out. Of course, Gilbert was standing there with a smug toothy grin.

"What happened to you?" I worriedly questioned, eyeing his bloody hands.

"Don't worry. Now where is Adeline?" I put a hand to my head as I absorbed a ton of pain. Wobbling slightly, from side to side, I toppled over, to feel two hands catch me. Gil. Then a flashback spewed into my mind.

Flashback

"Get away from me!" I screamed, but the man; a large metal crowbar, tight in his grasp; shouted back menacingly whilst brandishing it:

"Yow ain't goin' nowhere sweetheart." He approached me, swinging the bar near my stomach, my ankles, and my skull. I ducked and jumped back, before grabbing the bar in my palms. The man cursed me as I tried to pry it from his hold. Cleverly, he pushed me against it and floored me with the swaying of a boot. Clumsily, I fell to the floor, clutching my heel in pain. With one swift blow to the head, I passed out and was placed into a bathtub, left to drown...

End

"Eliza?" Gilbert shook my shoulders as I fluttered my eyelids open.

"I remember now." I replied, smiling sadly.