Chapter 12: Home

June's POV

Finally the doctor discharge me from the hospital, if I'd stayed any longer they probably would need to check me into the mental ward because I would've gone crazy. Poor Robin, he had to deal with crazy personality and I'm sure he's hoping he never has to see another Disney movie ever in his life.

"June we're home, what are you thinking about?" he said breaking me out of my thoughts

"Oh nothing, just thinking about how good it feels to be home" I said smiling to myself

After the incident that happened at the bar, the moment I was discharged, Robin booked us seats for the next flight home

"Are you hungry June? I can make us some pasta" he said carrying my luggage into the house

"Sure, I'm going to go to my room and change"

"Oh there's some renovations being done to your room, so if you need to shower you can use my room"

"Oh ok"

I went into Robin's room to shower. The hot water running down my back immediately soothed my sore muscles, I quickly rinsed my hair and stepped out, the mirror steaming up. Since I didn't have any clean clothes, I decided to borrow Robin's T-shirt, it was so long it went past my knees. I went back downstairs and could smell the delicious red sauce that was simmering on the pan.

......................................................................................

Robin's POV

I decided I would shower after June was done, and went straight to the kitchen to cook pasta. I opened my Spotify playlist and started the music. Looking through the fridge, I found Italian sausages and basil to garnish the spaghetti.

I could hear June coming down, I turned around with the 2 plates of pasta and almost dropped them when I saw her wearing my shirt. Wow she looks good...

"Hey sweetheart, looking good in my shirt"

"I'm sorry, I didn't have any clean clothes so I borrowed from your closet" she said looking embarrased

"No no that's fine, it looks better on you anyway. The pasta is on the table, let it cool for a bit so you don't burn your tongue. I'm going to take a quick shower than I'll join you" I said giving her a light kiss

"Okay, thanks for cooking" 

..............................................................................

June's POV

Mhmm the pasta smelled heavenly and the presentation was beautiful. I took a small bite, my god my boss can cook, this is so freaking good!

I wanted to take a picture, so in the future I could cook it, wait where is my phone? I swear I had it in my pocket...wait did I look it in Robin's bathroom? Shoot! I did...He's probably done showering right? I mean guys do shower a lot faster...but please don't open my phone...there's some pictures I don't want him to see...

I went upstairs and into Robin's room, I was about to knock on the bathroom door when it suddenly opened, an amused looking Robin  was standing in the doorway with only a towel around his waist. I subconsciously gulped and my hands flew to cover my eyes

"I-I'm sorry" I squeaked "I forgot my phone in there"

"I know, tell me June...why is your screensaver a picture of my face?" he said holding up my phone

"I-I...just wanted a picture of you smiling because you're so serious all the time" I said my hands still covering my eyes

"Well I don't have a picture of you, come here lets take one together"

"Do you have pants on at least?"

"Yes June, you can open your eyes"

I peeked between my fingers and saw that he had pants on but no shirt, I went over and he pulled out his phone.

"Smile!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a surprise in the upcoming chapter, stay tuned!