Grandma

It isn't until the next morning that you remember what you forgot.

Your grandmother.

"Crap," you mumble, voice muffled by all of the blankets piled on top of you. You're still in bed; it's only 9:09 in the morning on a Saturday.

Burrowing out from underneath the covers, you peek over to the pillow beside you.

Jungkook's still sleeping there, his tiny black body curled up into a ball on the pillow.

You tried to leave him to sleep in his little house last night, but he refused to do so.

Scratching his nails on the sides of his playpen, grunting repeatedly, and making as much noise as possible for a small black rabbit kept you up until of you couldn't stand it. So you grabbed him and plopped him onto your bed, where he instantly balled up on that pillow and went to sleep.

He's doesn't even stir when you get out of bed. You leave him there and get dressed, scurrying to the bathroom to fix you hair.

When you return, the bunny is running in circles on your bed, every now and then jumping up into the air with all fours off the ground, spasming in what you hope is happiness.

"Hi, sweetheart," you say, sitting.

Jungkook scrambles into your lap and rubs his chin all over your thigh, making a soft honking noise.

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

You noticed that he did it yesterday, too, when Jimin was in your apartment.

You'll have to look up rabbit behavior or something to figure out what all of this stuff means.

You're so deep in thought, at first you don't notice the little rabbit mounting your hand, but you most definitely notice when he starts thrusting.

"Jungkook!" you holler, ninja rolling away from him and landing in a lump on the floor.

You groan in pain, opting to lay there like a noodle instead of getting up.

You guess you have to get used to your pet trying to assert dominance over you, as weird as it is.

There's a squeak, and then a furry head pops out over the side of the bed as Jungkook peers down at you.

Sighing, you pull yourself up to your knees and lean on the side of the bed.

The position makes your face level with your pet.

The soft blankets dip a little beneath your weight, making Jungkook stumble forward.

"You have issues," you tell the small mammal plainly.

With a snort, the bunny bounces forward. He sniffs at your face and nibbles a piece of your hair before placing both of his tiny black paws on your nose. 

Awww.

You smile at him and gently tickle a finger under his belly.

"Do you want to go on a trip with me?" you hum with a laugh. The rabbit is obviously enjoying being scratched as he nuzzles against your hand. "Hm, cutie?"

Picking Jungkook up, you gather your purse, keys, and his travel cage before heading out the door.

You were supposed to get groceries for your grandma yesterday, but the little ball of fluff you're clutching to your shoulder distracted you.

You'll just have to make a visit to her today and get a new grocery list.

Packing Jungkook up inside his little carrier, you begin the long walk to your grandmother's small house on the outside of town.

It's a sunny day but not too hot, the perfect condition to take the long walk. Every now and then a quiet honk comes out of Jungkook's cage, and you repeatedly lift it so your face is at the barred opening and soothe him.

You get to your grandmother's house, centered in a quiet neighborhood mostly consisting of elderly people, and enter through the front door without knocking.

You can hear Jungkook pattering around his carrier, pushing his paws up against the bars curiously as you enter the new territory.

Following the noise of old pop music, you find your grandmother in the living room, clad in a neon pink track suit and following a good-looking male yoga instructor on the television.

When you enter, she smiles gimmicky at you but doesn't break her position.

"Hello, dear," she chimes.

"Hi Grandma," you chuckle. For a moment you simply stand in the living room entrance and watch in amusement as your eighty-three-year-old grandmother drops into plank position without breaking a sweat.

"So, love, have you gotten a man yet?" she asks casually, twisting her body in a way that you can't even manage as a young person.

The comment encourages a deep sigh to heave out of you. "No, Grandma," you say. "No man. But I got a rabbit."

"A rabbit?" Finally, something makes your grandmother leave her yoga session. She peers through her sparkly glasses at the carrier in your hands and the little nose poking out of one of the holes.

You smile and set Jungkook's cage on the sofa, opening it and taking the small mammal out.

He scratches a little at your shoulder.

Your grandmother instantly swoons, cooing over Jungkook as she scratches the rabbit all over. You're glad that she's taken to the little fluff ball instead of rejecting him.

"How precious," Grandma sighs, giving Jungkook one last scratch before drawing back to face you.

"I'm sorry I forgot your groceries yesterday," you tell her as Jungkook tries to climb up your shoulder. You don't know why he's so squirmy as he wriggles up to almost sit on your shoulder. "I got a little distracted."

"Groceries?" Grandma snorts. "I don't need groceries. I was just trying to get you out of the house. Get you to meet someone." She gives you a withering look. "Don't think I didn't catch that, by the way; a rabbit doesn't replace a man."

You sigh again. " I don't need a man, Grandma. I'm happy." Out of the blue, Jungkook licks at your neck with his little wet tongue and you giggle. That feels so weird.

"You do too," your grandmother argues stubbornly. "I won't be around forever, and then what? You won't have any family. Who will take care of you?"

Since Jungkook he suddenly decided to become a puppy and is obviously trying to get your attention by the way he's licking you, you can't fully argue with Grandma's point.

You're too busy trying to pull the obstinate bunny away from your neck.

"Jungkook, quit it!" You finally manage to detach him and quickly hold him up in your arms, laughing. There's no way that this is normal behavior for a rabbit.

Great.

Out of all the animals in that shop, you picked the psycho bunny who likes to lick people to death.

"Go home, dear," Grandma says. "I don't think your pet likes it here."

Maybe that's why he's acting up.

You agree with her, kissing your grandmother goodbye and hauling the troublesome bunny out the door, headed home.

"If you don't meet a man, don't come back!" Grandma calls playfully as your exit.

You sigh a this time and walk as fast as you can away from the house.

You don't need a man.

You have a rabbit now.

[A/N]
Wow so that was pointless 😂😂