New Looks

Mission Mate with Y/N
Stage 1
Okay, Jungkook, you've already got one advantage in this war; you're cute. Use your snuggly bunnyness to get close to Y/N, then do something that's not snuggly and cute. Do something manly. Confuse her. Make her question her sanity, because you're cute one second and sexy the next.

Y/N's POV
There's a weird chatter going around campus when you leave your class.
Girls are clumped up in groups of threes and fours, giggling, fusing their hair, and blushing like they've just been hit on by SHINee.
You friend Hana sees you from across the courtyard, motioning you over. Frantic and jumping from one foot to another, she points vaguely in the direction of the parking lot.
What the heck is going on?
"Y/N, GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!!"
Wincing at the volume of Hana's voice, you scurry across the courtyard to meet her. Your friend grabs you by the shoulder when you get into range, swinging you around to face the desired direction.
"Look. At. That," she breathes. Far, far away in the distant land of the parking lot, you see clusters of people hovering around a car, where four vague figures reside.
"I don't understand," you say bluntly. "Who is that?"
Hana, jumping back and forth in excitement, says, "That's the thing - we don't know! But they're hot as heck. I saw them a minute ago. All tall, and gorgeous. One of them has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, I swear. His teeth shine."
A spring of uneasiness tightens your gut. Why does that sound so familiar?
Hana continues. "Then the other one is so freaking tall, and he's got this kind of messy pale blond hair, and his eyes are huge. And his lips...holy crap, just murder me now."
Further apprehension zooms through you.
Shiny teeth? Tall and blonde?
That sounds an awful lot like two certain ferrets that you know.
"Was there another one?" you ask tightly. "With black hair?"
Hana blinks, eyebrows drawing together in a thoughtful furrow. "No," she says slowly. "I didn't see one with black hair. The third one had brown hair."
Brown hair? You're not sure who that is, but at least Jungkook isn't with them. That makes your shoulders relax.
You don't know why, but the thought of all of the college girls at your university simpering over your baby rabbit makes your skin crawl.
Stupid attractive male form.
As you revel in your relief, your phone vibrates in the pocket of your jeans. With Hana still jabbering away in the background, you pull the device out and look.

Chim🐿: we're here to give you a ride home. come to the parking lot

Sighing, you glance at your drooling friend. "You really want to know who they are?" you ask her.
Straightening and giving you a falsely-serious look, Hana whispers, "I would give my life."
Well.
Okay then.
"You don't have to go that far," you grumble. "Come with me."
You take her hand and start dragging her to the parking lot, ignoring her protests. The crowd of giggling idiots parts like the sea as you pass confidently, making an unflinchingly clear path toward the center of the chaos.
Freaking Jimin. Always has to make a scene.
The devious orange-headed man is there in the middle, sitting on the hood of his car. On either side of him, Hoseok and Taehyung lay back across the windshield and stare at the sky.
Both of the ferrets are dressed in perfect fashion, Tae in a black and orange jacket with a bandana tied around his forehead to expose his ethereal beauty, and Hobi in a black floral-patterned bomber jacket, blue jeans, and slim black boots that compliment his lean form.
And there's someone else.
When they all come into focus, you pause mid-step in shock.
The third figure is broad and tall, with a tiny waist hugged by a slick army green bomber jacket and white shirt. Tight dark wash jeans hug long legs, ending in a pair of familiar tan work boots. Once ebony hair is now a light brown, streaked through with blonde, and teased and styled to perfection.
Are those ear piercings?
Indeed, round black studs are now marring the smooth skin of his earlobes.
When you look at the man standing in front of you, it's almost like looking at a completely different person.
A flash of fear breaks through your chest.
But when Jungkook sees you, the smile he unleashes is the same bunny smile that he's given you since he turned human.
Cute, genuine, a smile that crinkles his eyes at the corners and makes you smile in return.
"Noona!" Jungkook says when you come into range. He bounds toward you, long legs eating up the ground in between your forms.
"Is he talking to you?" Hana asks in shock, seconds before a tall bunny rabbit smashes into you.
Looping his arms around your waist, Jungkook grins down at you from his lofty height and tilts his head, newly-dyed hair shifting in the sunlight.
"Hi, Jungkookie," you mumble in a trance, not able to draw your eyes away from all the new details.
Your attention makes him adorably self conscious, and he touches his hair shyly.
"Do you like it?" Jungkook asks with a slight grimace. "Hyung said it would look good..."
"It looks good. Different, but good." Smiling reassuringly, you gently ruffle your hand through Jungkook's hair.
He giggles and bends down to bury his face into your crook of your neck, squeezing you tight to him and snuggling in.
"What...the...heck...?" you hear behind you.
Oh yeah, Hana's here.
You forgot.
You're about to turn to face her and explain, but Jungkook's tongue glancing across your skins makes you stop.
"Hey!" you squeak. "I thought we talked about this!"
Silent, Jungkook draws back and looks into your eyes and your heart stops for a split second.
There's something...different. It's in his eyes, a dark kind of heat that wasn't there before.
Then he blinks, and it's gone.
"Sorry, Noona," he whispers, nuzzling into you.
Aww. He's so cute, and your heart warms up. "It's okay."
"Come on." A hand yanks you and Jungkook apart, insistent voice following close behind. "I've got an appointment soon and we need to get home." Jimin tugs on your wrist and Jungkook's jacket, a mischievous smirk on his face. "Come on!"
Fine.
Sighing, you give Hana an apologetic look and climb into the car behind Jimin. You sit in the backseat between Hoseok and Jungkook, and spend the ride happily with your bunny rabbit laying his head on your shoulder.
When the five of you arrive at the apartment building, you and Jungkook slide quickly out of the car. Turning around, you see that Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok are still inside.
"What's wrong?" you ask suspiciously.
Jimin shrugs his shoulders. There's a gleam in his eyes and a tilt to his lips that you don't like the look of.
"I'm taking these two out," he says, gesturing with a thumb at Hoseok and Taehyung. "They're my appointment. Maybe you and Jungkook should do something. Or stay in; you can have plenty of fun staying in."
You simply stare at him. He's acting so weird. "Um...okay?"
"Great!" Then, like he's not functioning like an alien took over his own body, Jimin peels out of the parking lot.
The abrupt silence in the large lot only increases your disoriented confusion.
"So, Noona," you hear from behind you. Startled at the sudden depth of Jungkook's voice, you glance at him and inhale sharply.
He's posed like a freaking model, leaning against the wall of the building with his hands in his pockets and his head at an almost arrogant tilt. When your gazes meet, he smiles.
"Where do you want me?" he breathes.
W-what?
The words slip out of his pretty mouth in a low sigh that thickens your breathing. What the heck?! You shake your head, trying to clear up the strange thoughts, and look back at him a second time.
What you find is his cute bunny smile replacing that smug curling of his lips.
Crap.
What are you thinking?
He's not doing anything, it's just your twisted thoughts turning his actions into that of a normal young man.
He's not making innuendos. He's too innocent for that.
"You want to stay in?" you ask, rubbing your forehead. "I suddenly don't feel like going out."
"Sure, Noona!"
A relieved smile spreading across your face, you  turn around and quickly head into the building with Jungkook trailing behind you.
In fact, you're so focused on getting to your apartment that you don't notice the dark smirk that's overtaken your rabbit's expression, or the dark shine in his eyes.
Sucks for you.

[A/N]
Unedited
Sucks for all of us 😉

Sorry guys, I've been sick for the past week

Sorry guys, I've been sick for the past week. BuT I gOT an upDAtE iN so...
Also watch the AMAs later today because our boys are gonna impress the crap out of ever American celebrity up in the club 👏🏻👏🏻